The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome MillerTime! Man I need to get out fishing.

Playing in my first Amateur tournament this weekend, the Chandler City Amateur Championship. Swing is feeling good and hopefully give me a bit more confidence heading into the best freaking Amateru championship ever in July.

Playing in my first Amateur tournament this weekend, the Chandler City Amateur Championship. Swing is feeling good and hopefully give me a bit more confidence heading into the best freaking Amateru championship ever in July.

Sic em fupresti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck!

Callaway and Greg Sabella is a HHJJ for me. Great customer service handling an issue. They do it right there.

Twin City over in Tennille! Come on down brother!

Saw this too late bro. Heading up to S. Carolina to pick up a bath room vanity today with KellyBo. I'll be happy when all this remodeling stuff is completed :beat-up:

Golf round over, the grass is freshly cut, now im just taking some sun with my dog, what a beautiful day

The wife and I just finished up spending the day working on landscaping in the yard, have a ways to go but got a lot accomplished today.

Tiles installed. My very first attempt, took me almost 5 hours for a 25 sq ft bathroom.

Bumbling my way through wasn't enjoyable, but now that it is over, it looks so much better than the "before" pictures I had taken.

Tiles installed. My very first attempt, took me almost 5 hours for a 25 sq ft bathroom.

Bumbling my way through wasn't enjoyable, but now that it is over, it looks so much better than the "before" pictures I had taken.

Picture time

Picture time

The Beginning
20140514_200021_zpsev0hhfuv.jpg

The Destruction
20140515_171535_zpsdirniedy.jpg

20140516_155140_zpsgptb1jtt.jpg

The Golf-Reducing Rebuild
20140607_203214_zpshsyerutv.jpg

Looks really good Bradd!

Found out last night my wife will probably be switching to working days after being on night shift for almost a year. It's something that we've both been hoping for ever since she start working in the ICU. Nothing official yet, but it looks like it will be happening.

My leg is not broken, I slipped kind of awkwardly during yesterdays round, it hurt the rest of the round. when I got home, I noticed a lateral bruise running up my leg from a little above my ankle, so 11PM ride to the hospital for x-rays.

Its nothing! And today looks a lot better already.

My leg is not broken, I slipped kind of awkwardly during yesterdays round, it hurt the rest of the round. when I got home, I noticed a lateral bruise running up my leg from a little above my ankle, so 11PM ride to the hospital for x-rays.

Its nothing! And today looks a lot better already.

Thank goodness. Just take an unplayable next time!

Made a stop on the way back from Hudson.
a4umy2ud.jpg

My daughter Amanda and my new grandson Carter Dean Cox.

Tappin pars

Dropped my niece off with my Mom this afternoon & my house is so quiet. It's so nice to have our routine back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Playing a private golf course on weds. It's gonna be so nice and awesome! Plus playing red hawk and league. So I got 45 holes planned for the day. Gonna be an awesome day!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

My HHJJ is an awesome one to me.

I'm officially #OutingApproved

My HHJJ is an awesome one to me.

I'm officially #OutingApproved

The one drive you didn't need the marshalls help looking for your ball :)

I have not been this happy in a long while. Life is truly good.

I have not been this happy in a long while. Life is truly good.

I'm not sure what caused this, but I'm happy for you dude.

I am 9 days short of being at my new place of employment for 3 months.

Today I was tasked with hiring a new HR person, as well as starting the search for my assistant........crazy the turn my life has taken the couple of months.

7wTuxqp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back