The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my wife discovered a very active leak in the ceiling of our home. I was extremely confused at first of where the water was coming from. Crawled up in the attic and discovered it was the drain line coming from the Ac. The line had previously run down from the eaves, but the painters tore it down when they painted the exterior of the house. The pipe was 4 inches from making it to the eaves and not dumping all over my ceiling.

I extended the pipe, so no more water in the house, we caught it before it damaged the floors. We have a 2x2 piece of drywall missing in the ceiling, but other than that it should just be paint. The good news is we have a good relationship with the painter and we send him a lot of customers, so my gut is he will cover the repairs.

Uh, he better

I'm glad you couldn't play, I would have received a frantic call on the 8th tee or so.

I got a screaming kid in a vacant house. He just screamed because he wanted to. I think I would have rather played

I feel so bad JB is sick again. The worst part is that I am semi-sick as well so I can't take care of him as well as I would like to. I was up sick all night and cannot speak at all (win for JB I bet). My throat is 100% closed, it hurts to even breathe.

Poor JB though is coughing up a lung again. Time to head to the pharmacy for more meds. We are going to need to quarantine this place. I should go get his hazmat suit.

The Official Rant of the Day

I feel so bad JB is sick again. The worst part is that I am semi-sick as well so I can't take care of him as well as I would like to. I was up sick all night and cannot speak at all (win for JB I bet). My throat is 100% closed, it hurts to even breathe.

Poor JB though is coughing up a lung again. Time to head to the pharmacy for more meds. We are going to need to quarantine this place. I should go get his hazmat suit.

JB got sick on his trip to Wisco?! Now he's never coming back!

Feel better THPHQ

Yikes that's brutal. Crazy travel schedule just not helping

Well done Coers

On my way to work, I heard something hit the windshield, but didn't think much of it. Once I arrived, I noticed a large crack in my windshield. It starts at the bottom center edge and works its way up about 6 inches before turning 90 degrees and going another 3 or 4 inches. I am guessing this will be a replacement and not a repair.

On my way to work, I heard something hit the windshield, but didn't think much of it. Once I arrived, I noticed a large crack in my windshield. It starts at the bottom center edge and works its way up about 6 inches before turning 90 degrees and going another 3 or 4 inches. I am guessing this will be a replacement and not a repair.

Most likely. But in FL, I believe it is still free of charge.

Yes, I would always prefer a replacement, free either way.

Mine was cracked last Thursday. Not big but was annoying. Will take care of it after the Nashville trip and hopefully get a full replacement and not a repair. My fiancés was repaired once and you can still see the area that was damaged.

I don't know why but I woke up today wanting to be in Orlando just chilling by a hotel pool, shopping, golfing at Grand Cypress, and having a burger at Burger 21.

I don't know why but I woke up today wanting to be in Orlando just chilling by a hotel pool, shopping, golfing at Grand Cypress, and having a burger at Burger 21.

Amen to that my friend. Hop in your car and come on down. Would love to see ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never done this. Can I just call the dealership, or do I need to contact my insurance company?

Wish I could dude, just not in the cards right now. I need it though.

Let me know when you're coming down, I'll head that way.

My throat feels like sandpaper.

I don't think there's anything worse than a cold or flu, especially when it's caught off of a flying test tube, they're a different kind of bug. Feel better guys.

Old wives remedy, but it seems to work for me. Grapefruit juice. Will burn like heck, but seems to do the job.

Old wives remedy, but it seems to work for me. Grapefruit juice. Will burn like heck, but seems to do the job.

Never tried that. I have tried warm wild turkey (no thank you!) and right now I am drinking hot tea with honey by the gallon.

My sister is an RN and told me to buy Fisherman's Friend for my throat. I have never tasted anything so disgusting in all of my life. She said it would be bad but it works, but I couldn't keep it in my mouth for more than a minute, it was NASTY! Anyone use them before?

4975.jpg

JB got sick on his trip to Wisco?! Now he's never coming back!

Feel better THPHQ

More like never to Milwaukee ever again. Hopefully the rest of the state isn't off limits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting it on.. its the old school style which I like but putting it on is a pain.. gotta pull it on slow or it gets hung up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I was having that same trouble and found out it's starting to fall apart inside where the elastic is, developing a big hole in the interior basically.

My sister is an RN and told me to buy Fisherman's Friend for my throat. I have never tasted anything so disgusting in all of my life. She said it would be bad but it works, but I couldn't keep it in my mouth for more than a minute, it was NASTY! Anyone use them before?

4975.jpg

I have, and they work pretty well.

4975.jpg

Yup. They're not a candy-style lozenge. They do have some milder flavors, think we get a cherry flavor up here that isn't as strong. The original flavor is harsh.
These still don't compare to Buckley's Mixture. THAT stuff is punishing. Wife swears by it, though.

If you want numbing, try Cepasol or Chloraseptic. Just soothing...no clue. All of them have a strongish tang, but for me they beat just letting it take its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back