The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. They're not a candy-style lozenge. They do have some milder flavors, think we get a cherry flavor up here that isn't as strong. The original flavor is harsh.
These still don't compare to Buckley's Mixture. THAT stuff is punishing. Wife swears by it, though.

If you want numbing, try Cepasol or Chloraseptic. Just soothing...no clue. All of them have a strongish tang, but for me they beat just letting it take its course.

I wish I could take that stuff, but they instantly make me sick. I can't take the taste, it's just too strong for me. I am barely tolerating these honey Halls.

My sister is an RN and told me to buy Fisherman's Friend for my throat. I have never tasted anything so disgusting in all of my life. She said it would be bad but it works, but I couldn't keep it in my mouth for more than a minute, it was NASTY! Anyone use them before?

4975.jpg

Those are disgusting. However, they work great.

I am all about Cold-eeze when it comes to sore throats and colds. they now have an oral spray which works great.

Asking for some prayers from the crew. My dad is at MD Anderson for his 3 month melanoma check up and they discovered 2 new spots on his brain. I don't know what the outlook is currently but I will continue to try to be optimistic. So tough having both parents with cancer and trying to balance everything with them

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

You got em! Best wishes for your folks.

Asking for some prayers from the crew. My dad is at MD Anderson for his 3 month melanoma check up and they discovered 2 new spots on his brain. I don't know what the outlook is currently but I will continue to try to be optimistic. So tough having both parents with cancer and trying to balance everything with them

Thoughts and prayers buddy. Hoping for the best.

Positive thoughts for your fam flog

My throat feels like sandpaper.

Sorry to hear that Morgan. But I wouldn't hate it if I came down with a 24 hour "bug" on Thursday or Friday this week, in order to watch US Open coverage.

It's my favorite Major being played on my favorite course in the world.

I know be careful what you ask for :)

Thoughts, prayers, best wishes...everything I got coming your way Kyle.

My sister is an RN and told me to buy Fisherman's Friend for my throat. I have never tasted anything so disgusting in all of my life. She said it would be bad but it works, but I couldn't keep it in my mouth for more than a minute, it was NASTY! Anyone use them before?

4975.jpg

Yes. As bad as it is. It does work. Haven't taken it in a few years. But it has me up and feeling better in a matter of hours.

Positive thoughts going out to your dad Flog.

Thoughts and prayers headed your way.

Flog, your family is definitely in my thoughts.

Will do partner. So sorry you are are having to deall with this.

Positive and healing thoughts or to you and yours, Kyle.

The Official Rant of the Day

Cancer sucks.

This morning my brother lost his 5 year battle, he fought it right until the very end. To know he is at peace and no longer suffering is a little relief but it sure doesn't make it any easier to lose him.

Rest in peace bro, we will meet up again someday.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear it. Thoughts are with you MF.

Cancer sucks.

This morning my brother lost his 5 year battle, he fought it right until the very end. To know he is at pease and no longer suffering is a little relief but it sure doesn't make it any easier to lose him.

Rest in pease bro, we will meet up again someday.

Rob - I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts.and prayers go out to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

Really sorry to hear that man, thoughts are with you and your family.

Cancer sucks.

This morning my brother lost his 5 year battle, he fought it right until the very end. To know he is at pease and no longer suffering is a little relief but it sure doesn't make it any easier to lose him.

Rest in pease bro, we will meet up again someday.

It sucks bro, buried my cuz Saturday who had liver and bone cancer and recently found out my aunt is terminal as well. Cancer flat sucks.

Thoughts out to both of you guys.

Cancer sucks.

This morning my brother lost his 5 year battle, he fought it right until the very end. To know he is at peace and no longer suffering is a little relief but it sure doesn't make it any easier to lose him.

Rest in peace bro, we will meet up again someday.

This is terrible to hear. I've never spoken to you on here before, but thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I don't even want to think about what it must be like.

Sorry for your loss MF, that's just terrible to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back