Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I fell asleep before the Braves blew it twice last night. Wet the bed again today with a 2-0 lead. Lose two out of three to the D-Backs when we had leads in every game.

Uh oh cj miggy left with hammy issue again

Papi!!!

Interesting stat

Giants have best record in baseball, A's 2nd-best. But the A's have played 46 games vs. above-.500 teams, the Giants just 27.

considering three of the teems in there division have sub 500 records no surprise and the other is only a few games above they have already taken 5 of six from the braves and swept the Cards at home i don't think there schedule is that weak. One of the reasons the NL west has losing records is the Gmen are taking them to the woodshed

Why Royals fans? Why????

cakdauqhmgswm3umyezd.jpg

Which one is smalls?

Tribe up 6 to 1 in wind inning against rangers

Make that 8 to 1

As I say that, Chisenhall goes yard. Glad I started him this week

Haha leave it to santana to foul out to 3rd and kill the inning

Indians may go for 30 tonight

jane5a6y.jpg

And the tigers are losing. ...again

They need to test Chisenhall

Too bad Chisenhall can't bottle that night & bring it out on a regular basis! Talk about a career night!

They need to test Chisenhall
Oh, you think it is coming out of a bottle...

Nahh! It's just Lonnie being Lonnie baseball

Braves back in the win column. Lost 8 of the last 13, but still tied for the lead in the NL East. The bats are coming around, but the bullpen still needs help.

5 for 5 with 3 HR and 9 rbi....first time that was done in most 100 years

AMAZING turnaround by Chisenhall this year!

AMAZING turnaround by Chisenhall this year!

Yeah I really thought he would end up in AAA and at least now he is getting at bats every day

Too bad Chisenhall can't bottle that night & bring it out on a regular basis! Talk about a career night!

Oh, you think it is coming out of a bottle...

Nahh! It's just Lonnie being Lonnie baseball

It is a regular basis. Last night took him to .385

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back