THP Sushi Covers - 2014 Limited Edition Putter Covers Volume II

They always get gamed over here, until the next one comes, then it is retired.

Smalls, I've seen your putters, covers being "gamed" with you is kinda funny.

Its the bunker chutts that hurt the putters, not the lack of a cover on them.

I only have one cover and its living its life on my putter and has been gamed since I got it, I don't really collect much so if I buy it I like to show it off and use it.

My wife uses them more than me, especially since I got the #7.

The point is, to show off the things, not just keep them on a shelf, imo!

And I believe having them on my shall IS showing them off, IMO.

Amazing how different people have different beliefs and ideas. :alien:

Nobody wants to look at an abused flatstick, Smally!

Tomorrow is the day.

This may be a stupid question but is it velcro or magnetic closure? And would it hold a PTM3?

This may be a stupid question but is it velcro or magnetic closure? And would it hold a PTM3?

Bacon was Velcro, and it easily fits on my ptm3.

My wife keeps telling me to stop buying things. Lucky for me I don't listen well. :alien:

looks so good you could almost eat it!

Cant wait to try and get one of these.

My wife keeps telling me to stop buying things. Lucky for me I don't listen well. :alien:
my wife doesn't bother when it comes to ThP swag!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

If i miss tonites flight, being set for tomorrow will have an added level of difficulty.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I can't wait to rock this. So far my process is to game the covers for ten rounds or so, and then prop them up with the rest of the THP excellence on my shelf.

THP Sushi Covers - 2014 Limited Edition Putter Covers Volume II

I rotate them in with my odyssey ones, but have a feeling this one will be on the bag for a while.

I rotate them in with my odyssey ones, but have a feeling this one will be on the bag for a while.

of all the THP headcovers, 2 have really been used in the rotation. One was the first black one, I love that thing. It still gets used most of the time. The other is the Dollar Bills. Sushi may make it in the bag. We shall see. I can't wait to own it and then decide.

Sure hope I can hear my reminder for this. More importantly get in on the fish

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

It won't help all of you, but one of you guys can have mine as I won't be in a position to order one for a few reasons

Initially I wasn't blown away by this design, but after grabbing a bacon cover and realising how good the quality is, it did get me thinking about trying to grab one of these just to see if I could get the complete set for this year - I am hopeful to grab at least one of the others later in the year and if I do, they will be swapped out every couple of rounds

Like I said, I won't be in a position to try and get one, but I do have the sneaky suspicion that I could regret it if I ever saw one in person

It won't help all of you, but one of you guys can have mine as I won't be in a position to order one for a few reasons

Initially I wasn't blown away by this design, but after grabbing a bacon cover and realising how good the quality is, it did get me thinking about trying to grab one of these just to see if I could get the complete set for this year - I am hopeful to grab at least one of the others later in the year and if I do, they will be swapped out every couple of rounds

Like I said, I won't be in a position to try and get one, but I do have the sneaky suspicion that I could regret it if I ever saw one in person

I got a sneak peak of all four in hand and my mind was blown. You don't want to see them in person and not own them.

I got a sneak peak of all four in hand and my mind was blown. You don't want to see them in person and not own them.

Where's the unlike button..... :alien:

Very cool! If I didn't already love my blade style putter cover I'd be all over this! Love me some sushi!

Under 5 hours now. Ready to add another awesome THP cover to the collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back