The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

OK, Blu, now if you could go ahead and break those down into teams, handicaps, Vegas odds, favorite colors, and shoe sizes. kthx.

OK, Blu, now if you could go ahead and break those down into teams, handicaps, Vegas odds, favorite colors, and shoe sizes. kthx.

See below hehe.

Team Finley (Vegas Odds 1:10):
Blugold - shoe size 23 EEEE
Canes - shoe size 23 EEEE
Orange Hog - shoe size 23 EEEE

Everybody Else (Vegas Odds 1,000,000:1):
Wluker17 - shoe size Children's 4
Adwillingham - shoe size Children's 1
Troyefl - shoe size Children's 3
Toad - shoe size Children's 2
Eaglevsfalcon - shoe size Children's 3
Kutros - shoe size Children's 3
Tadashi70 - shoe size Children's 4
Greg Kulbick - shoe size Children's 3
Jhstew1 - shoe size Children's 3
Gr8dryv - shoe size Children's 5
Rtparty - shoe size Children's 3
Jaysfan - shoe size Children's 2
Knightlightpro- shoe size Children's 1
Ag2979 - shoe size Children's 3
Checkered - shoe size Children's 3

Well...you know what big feet means?
that it's hard to get a full turn and right heel in the air on the follow through.

Last edited:
This event has gotten quiet. This is going to be a marquee event with 6 od Callaway's finest making the trek from the left coast to lead their teams to victory. Is everyone worn out?

I can't wait to see these three courses again. I have a score settle with one of these beast. I also think of the captains, I wont name names, but it rhymes with Chasen Windly. I think he wants another shot at the title.

I have to keep my captains goal in mind and lay waist to team Scotty G. but the title of The Gauntlet is always in my sights as well. Man I have a full plate, I love a challenge.

If anyone is wore out, I am always available to jump in :)

This event has gotten quiet. This is going to be a marquee event with 6 od Callaway's finest making the trek from the left coast to lead their teams to victory. Is everyone worn out?

I can't wait to see these three courses again. I have a score settle with one of these beast. I also think of the captains, I wont name names, but it rhymes with Chasen Windly. I think he wants another shot at the title.

I have to keep my captains goal in mind and lay waist to team Scotty G. but the title of The Gauntlet is always in my sights as well. Man I have a full plate, I love a challenge.

There is no fatigue from me. Just laying in wait. Like a good #supervillian should.

This will be my first THP event, so I am so pumped for it to arrive. I've been on here for a little over a year and have followed along with each of the events from the sidelines. It's going to be amazing to finally be able to play in a premier event. It's also going to be great to be able to meet each of the captains from Callaway and trash talk with everyone.

I definitely have a lot of work to do to get in peak condition, but that began the day I was selected.

I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this event!

Are you kidding, you laying in wait is like Buffalo standing in the middle of the plains of Montana. We can see, smell and hear you from miles away. You better hone that 'no look' swing of yours, you will be needing it.
There is no fatigue from me. Just laying in wait. Like a good #supervillian should.

Are you kidding, you laying in wait is like Buffalo standing in the middle of the plains of Montana. We can see, smell and hear you from miles away. You better hone that 'no look' swing of yours, you will be needing it.

The strategy has changed. I have announced my presence with authority. Now it's time to work. Make my swing so good that I don't need to look to shoot a low score.

I am putting in work for this. I will be ready come September. I am determined and know I can get where I need to be. This will be awesome. Team Ethanator will be triumphant.

I just want you think back to Mission Inn, these courses are just a tight if not tighter. Better bring your A game Joe. I hate for you to go home with Just fond memories
The strategy has changed. I have announced my presence with authority. Now it's time to work. Make my swing so good that I don't need to look to shoot a low score.

I just want you think back to Mission Inn, these courses are just a tight if not tighter. Better bring your A game Joe. I hate for you to go home with Just fond memories

I would have to play in a competition with a 4 month hiatus and irons that weren't fit for me, like I did at Mission Inn. I am not going to ask for swing tips from you anymore Panda. I do not want any sabotage.

I have never given a bad tip. I will help you if you need it and if that means you beat me then so be it. Ask away good sir...

God I can't wait to get back at that course. It will be brought to its knees
I would have to play in a competition with a 4 month hiatus and irons that weren't fit for me, like I did at Mission Inn. I am not going to ask for swing tips from you anymore Panda. I do not want any sabotage.

Courses will be tough. Definitely have to keep the ball in front of you. The perfect venue for this style of even IMO

Courses will be tough. Definitely have to keep the ball in front of you. The perfect venue for this style of even IMO

So my method of course management, ie swing hard and pray, won't work? hehe

So my method of course management, ie swing hard and pray, won't work? hehe

No that will work fine, assuming you have 0 interest in winning

Having played all three, I agree with this completely. Couldn't have picked a better venue. All three courses are quite different and each is challenging in it's own right. You boys are going to have a blast!

I friggin can't wait. Glad my home course is super tough, but this will be a different test altogether. I will make sure I am prepared.

I got the chance to pick JB's brain about this event over the weekend in "lovely" Wisconsin. He said the captains are super fired up about this event and are in this to win it...period. I'm so freaking excited for September to get here already!
I don't know if a breeze just went by my desk, or what, but I just got a chill when I read that.
:warface:
I friggin can't wait. Glad my home course is super tough, but this will be a different test altogether. I will make sure I am prepared.

I was telling Miller and Hacking that I would have to go find a tougher course to practice on than my own. I see a lot of driving in my near future.
#wortheverymile

I got the chance to pick JB's brain about this event over the weekend in "lovely" Wisconsin. He said the captains are super fired up about this event and are in this to win it...period. I'm so freaking excited for September to get here already!

Yeah, I had a lot to say about a couple of events.
This one and the #PersonalDistance event without a doubt.
I think people slept on them, and I think people are going to be kind of blown away when they play out.
#TheGauntlet will be one of the most fun and unique events we have hosted.

Back