THP Sushi Covers - 2014 Limited Edition Putter Covers Volume II

Why someone, other than $$$ issues, wouldn't go for the series doesn't make sense to me. To say they have 1 of the 4 or 2 of the 4 just doesn't sound as good does it!

I skipped on the bacon one even though i thought it was great, because I really wanted this one above the other 3 coming out. I only use one putter at a time...i will "game" this cover all the time, and look forward to all the people that ask me about it. I just don't have the desire to collect them to keep in my office though. Money isn't an issue, but in addition to practicality, part of me too doesn't want to be greedy either. I'm sure they'll sell out, I personally would like someone else to have a chance to own them too.

I skipped on the bacon one even though i thought it was great, because I really wanted this one above the other 3 coming out. I only use one putter at a time...i will "game" this cover all the time, and look forward to all the people that ask me about it. I just don't have the desire to collect them to keep in my office though. Money isn't an issue, but in addition to practicality, part of me too doesn't want to be greedy either. I'm sure they'll sell out, I personally would like someone else to have a chance to own them too.
You are a better man than I.

#GreedIsGood

haven't been on THP in awhile just brought myself a little welcome back present #gottalovesushi

Can't wait to take delivery of this at seemore this weekend!

Less than 25 of these remaining.

Surprised its still available. I got my order in!

Thank goodness for many being busy today and forgetting to wipe them out! No service in an underground level in D.C. and popped out almost two hours late. I will have some cream cheese to celebrate.

I need more putters.

Thank goodness for many being busy today and forgetting to wipe them out! No service in an underground level in D.C. and popped out almost two hours late. I will have some cream cheese to celebrate.

Glad it worked out for you.

I just looked when I got on the computer and they were still available 7hrs after going on sale which I wasn't expecting, so thought ill be safe and will miss out as I told my wife im not getting this one haha, but dam it they were still available and I couldn't resist and brought one while she is at work :D. Ill tell her before she see's it on the bank lol.
I think the border customs might ring me soon to ask why all this THP stuff is coming through to me hahaha

Open to multiples yet?

After 48 hours I believe folks can order another

Open to multiples yet?

It is. In fact:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The sushi headcover is now officially available to be purchased in whatever quantity you would like. We are limited in what is left, but if you want a second or third one you are welcome to purchase them now.

Order placed!

For those who decide to buy a second one, please send me a PM and I will make sure to combine the shipping and refund you for a portion of the shipping fees as well.

For those who decide to buy a second one, please send me a PM and I will make sure to combine the shipping and refund you for a portion of the shipping fees as well.

Fuel for the THP van count? :)

Grabbed one more.

YUSSSS!

New full time gamer now, this makes me mucho happy.

For those going to the SeeMore Event, Josh has already left so your second putter cover will have to be shipped.

Got it, just picked up a 2nd one. Thanks GolferGal!

2 orders of Sushi for me! :)

I'm not a sushi fan but couldn't resist buying one to start my collection!

Back