2014 Morgan Cup Rules & Regulations

pretty simple rules to follow

Good Luck to everyone - I am envious! This looks like an awesome event.

It has been about two months since this post was made. As we were getting closer to the event, I thought it was a good time to bump it back up for the participants to read through again.

Will we be able to tweet and instagram during media day?

Will we be able to tweet and instagram during media day?

If I recall, we would be required to do certain social media things per sponsors request on Friday

If I recall, we would be required to do certain social media things per sponsors request on Friday

Yep, that's what I recall as well. Social media like a man man on Friday and then going incognito into the weekend. :)

Yep, that's what I recall as well. Social media like a man man on Friday and then going incognito into the weekend. :)

Which is going to be freaking sweet on Friday

blast it out on Friday and then "radio silence" for the weekend!

I've already bought an Mophie extended battery for the iphone. #GettingPrepared

I need to do the same to make sure the iPhone survives that morning.

blast it out on Friday and then "radio silence" for the weekend!

I do seem to remember that there might/will be some score updates on the Saturday rounds but for the first 9 only?! I think that will be on the volunteers to do if I remember right. That will be pretty darn cool for those back at THP HQ to follow along with.

Got a Mophie a month or so ago. Have been extremely impressed with it. Ready for Friday activities.

JM

Got a Mophie a month or so ago. Have been extremely impressed with it. Ready for Friday activities.

JM

i have to get something similar, or my phone is toast on Friday.

I've already bought an Mophie extended battery for the iphone. #GettingPrepared

I have a personal iPhone and a work iPhone. No big deal, just trying to big time Big Time.

Bought a 750maH zero lemon for my GS4 specifically for the MC.

My mophie case will be on. I'm more concerned with data overages than anything. Here's hoping there's a really good wifi signal from the TB clubhouse that sorta goes all over the course

i have to get something similar, or my phone is toast on Friday.

My Jackery has 2 ports, and one can be yours for a nominal fee. Going to be a great day with 40 guys live updating.

My Jackery has 2 ports, and one can be yours for a nominal fee. Going to be a great day with 40 guys live updating.

Hahaha, I love it. Turning the tables.

It's not hard to do......to have 2 phones that is. ; )

Here I thought you had some minion running your social media accounts so you don't have to be bothered. #BigTime

Here I thought you had some minion running your social media accounts so you don't have to be bothered. #BigTime

Why do you think I have 2 iPhones?

You guys are freaking me out talking about morphies and jackeries. I'm off to google to find out what I'll need. Plus, I only have 2 gigs of data. I wonder if that will be enough.

Back