The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2 ftw...#1 is bs

I have been so stressed with work stuff lately. I can't wait till this is all over. I need a vacation.

It just so happens, there is a certain weekend in September right around the corner. A vacation, I'm not sure it will be, but it will be fun work, nonetheless.

Winning lotto ticket was sold in Knoxville. $289m

People at work are ridiculous.

Heading to Augusta, Ga. today for my VA appointment. I have a small abnormally on my thyroid gland and they are doing an ultra sound.

The Official Banter Away Thread

So no HHJJ for u?

I'm at work unfortunately. :(

Edit: that's probably unfair because I would try to maintain some normalcy if I did win.

However, I did not win. Really. I promise.

Heading to Augusta, Ga. today for my VA appointment. I have a small abnormally on my thyroid gland and they are doing an ultra sound.

I hope everything is ok OG.

I hope everything is ok OG.

Thanks partner. It was found during my physical at the VA office in Athens and they set up an appointment in Augusta for the sonogram.

Hoping for the best, OG!

Well hello there, US Open live coverage on my iPad. Yes, I will be happy to have you as a work companion the next two days!

You know what we do with abnormalities OG?

We take em to the woodshed and they surrender!

Good luck buddy!

You know what we do with abnormalities OG?

We take em to the woodshed and they surrender!

Good luck buddy!

You got that right! :deadhorse:

Good luck with the lotto buddy :thumb:

Oh wow, a buddy of mine will be there today, too.

Oh wow, a buddy of mine will be there today, too.

For the same thing? I'm going to be at the Nuclear Medicine/Ultrasound section of the imaging department.

Most of the guys here will appreciate the picture, but let's be honest here, she isn't wearing a skort, she is wearing a long t-shirt haha. But I am the first to admit, if I had her legs, I would wear that too.

Could be bedtime attire too!
#dualpurpose

If I had those legs I would be rocking that skort as well.

Wait.

Nevermind.

wait there is a skort in that picture?

I feel like there isn't a right way for me to go with that Gulbis picture.

Whatever takes the attention away from her face :shrug: that was mean

The banter thread just kicked it up a notch or 500 this morning.

Not bad at all..

For the same thing? I'm going to be at the Nuclear Medicine/Ultrasound section of the imaging department.

USAF Retirement stuff. I'll bet he's bounced around that place like one of those old fashioned balls on a paddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back