THP Sushi Covers - 2014 Limited Edition Putter Covers Volume II

All you can eat sushi baby!

You didn't hear about the new THP Yacht? I joke, but if there was any chance JB could buy that he would haha. The man dreams big. It's one of the many things I admire about him.

haha I foresee some events on the east coast if that happens

My sushi is ordered, sweet :)

I am absolutely shocked that there are any of these still available.

I now have spares on the way!

Well, I just picked up another too! Thanks THP!

I cannot believe that at 4pm UK time, almost 24hrs after these went on sale that there were still some left..... :bulgy-eyes:

So, despite saying I wouldn't be getting one, I have given in and just ordered one

I cannot believe that at 4pm UK time, almost 24hrs after these went on sale that there were still some left..... :bulgy-eyes:

So, despite saying I wouldn't be getting one, I have given in and just ordered one

I'm pretty surprised they didn't go faster than that. I mean, it's still been less than 24 hours, but I wasn't able to get back to my desk and order one until about 1 PM (4 EST) and I was freaking out thinking that I might have been too late. Got mine coming, though, so it's all good.

None.

I am pleased. Doubling up on this one means one can stay in the plastic, which is unusual for me.

I'm SOOOOO happy that I can game one full time without a second thought now.

Awesome I was able to get a second. Gonna wrap that putter in sushi now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only 12 rolls left per the store quantity.

New member here but I've lurked for a long time. Just ordered my sushi cover!

New member here but I've lurked for a long time. Just ordered my sushi cover!

Welcome and glad you got to get one.

Everyone who ordered a sushi putter cover should have received a shipping notification. If for some reason you did not, please send me a PM.

These will all ship out tomorrow!

Everyone who ordered a sushi putter cover should have received a shipping notification. If for some reason you did not, please send me a PM.

Every time I order something I'm astonished by the speed and precision you put things forward! Thanks!

Went ahead and ordered more sushi and some towels to clean up my face lol

Every time I order something I'm astonished by the speed and precision you put things forward! Thanks!

I let the orders come in the first day, and then right after I have my coffee the next morning, I get to work. I make sure to utilize the caffeine while it's fresh in my system haha.

I let the orders come in the first day, and then right after I have my coffee the next morning, I get to work. I make sure to utilize the caffeine while it's fresh in my system haha.

It is just a shame the postal systems of the world aren't as efficient as GG

We all appreciate the effort that you put into this GG

I did, thank you for all the quick work as always, you are amazing Morgan!

It is just a shame the postal systems of the world aren't as efficient as GG

We all appreciate the effort that you put into this GG

I think the USPS is pretty efficient! I hope they get mine here quick!

Back