The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

When I cant see lines on the road that's when I pull over

Preparing for the weekend!

9apyqy5e.jpg

I'm sitting here watching my youngest kid's baseball game. This is KILLING me Smalls! Can't wait to get home & pack up. Then on the road early to pick up TyJohnston & DavidWinchell.

man this is like watching the Bad News Bears before they got good. For some reason the coaches have our pitchers moving in slow motion. Over 60 seconds sometimes after he gets the ball on the mound. Maybe we're trying to bore the other team to death. (Doesn't this guy know I've got a hot date with SeeMore?!)

Hey grins, enjoy that time with them. I coach my sons for 22years and now it's over, has been for 7 years. They are special times and they go by very quick. Oh and have a great time this weekend.

Be safe out there Andrew.

FREEEDOM!!!!!!

Woohoo! You and Cookie be safe travelling tomorrow!

That goes to everyone! Safe journeys! I'll be starting mine at 4am, should be in around 1:30-2.

nope.. gotta putt those out

I think we will be putting them out this weekend with our SPI instructor along. That's why we're there.

I think we will be putting them out this weekend with our SPI instructor along. That's why we're there.
Good to see I won't be the only one making someone putt it out

Lol gimme's are like putter companies arch enemies

All packed and ready to roll. Probably not gonna sleep tonight, so GO SPURS!!!

Well I just got some bad news. My flights are not good. So its 7 o'clock Thursday night I'm loading my truck and hit the road. Tried the other DFW that were driving and miss them by an hour . So hitting the road now hope to be there by 10 o'clock tomorrow morning completely exhausted.
I would not miss this for the world. See you all tomorrow.

Well I just got some bad news. My flights are not good. So its 7 o'clock Thursday night I'm loading my truck and hit the road. Tried the other DFW that were driving and miss them by an hour . So hitting the road now hope to be there by 10 o'clock tomorrow morning completely exhausted.

Stay alert and be safe

Stopped for some dinner in Texarkana!

4e7ezeqa.jpg

Be safe Eddie!!!

well that sucks! Be careful man & we'll see you Friday afternoon!

travel safe bud!!!

Back