Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Ztx, have we seen those out there yet this year by anyone?

Those are certainly not the irons he was testing out earlier this year (Srixon Z 745 irons), they are the ZTX II irons, I believe, which are a 2011 iron. Still...both sets are gorgeous.

With the US Open this week, there will be no equipment order update for you guys, but I swear we are working on it.

In the meantime, I just got off the phone with Bobby Jones to discuss some fun stuff for Company Sponsor Day on Friday. :smile:

Nice, not only will we get some amazing equipment but will also get decked out in Bobby Jones Apparel.. Can't wait to see what they literally have up there sleeves.
With the US Open this week, there will be no equipment order update for you guys, but I swear we are working on it.

In the meantime, I just got off the phone with Bobby Jones to discuss some fun stuff for Company Sponsor Day on Friday. :smile:

I like me some fun

Love this! I figured that the US Open would be front and center on their minds (as it should) soon and closer are getting sooner and closer each day :)

Thanks for the update GG. Weeks almost over anyway, so we are getting there.

I bet you guys are in for a surprise

I'm excited for you guys, I have a feeling this is going to be pretty special.

Pretty exciting stuff guys.

I'm really interested to see what is all available to you. Should be fun.

Fully understood, its a big week for Cleveland/Srixon and Alex--hopefully there are some good showings with the pros in it this week. Love seeing the brand represented so well!

I can't even imagine the mental toll all this pondering is taking on you guys. You just know it's going to be huge, so you guys better mentally prepare yourselves, if you haven't already.

I can't even imagine the mental toll all this pondering is taking on you guys. You just know it's going to be huge, so you guys better mentally prepare yourselves, if you haven't already.
Yes and no...don't really have anything to "ponder" and that usually insinuates an idea about what you want lol

all kinds of surprises I'm guessing

Yes and no...don't really have anything to "ponder" and that usually insinuates an idea about what you want lol

all kinds of surprises I'm guessing
don't lie, you guys have ideas of what it could be, and I'm sure those websites have seen increased traffic from MC staffers...

don't lie, you guys have ideas of what it could be, and I'm sure those websites have seen increased traffic from MC staffers...
pfft I wish but if it's not on that cleveland site now we got no clues whatsoever

I can't wait to see what you guys get, the anticipation must be killing you!

I can't wait to see what you guys get, the anticipation must be killing you!
im in this boat too. going to be great to see the surprises.

Yea, lots of anticipation at this point for sure.

Yea, lots of anticipation at this point for sure.

Im just glad the pondering hasnt carried over to any spreadsheets....yet

I made one, but it's not been looked for weeks. Too many unknowns to get my mind set on something.

I made one, but it's not been looked for weeks. Too many unknowns to get my mind set on something.

This was my move. I scrapped it after a vague and awesome PM

Not going to lie, every time I see that I have a PM I get a little giddy. The fact that everything has been a total surprise up to this point just has me on the freaking edge of my seat nonstop.

Back