What did you get for Fathers day?

Quit playing golf is going pretty well . Hope everyone had as much fun as a family as I did

What did you get for Fathers day?

Also....this post is pointless and I apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought myself a used 910H and some clearanced out Ashworth clothes online that came in yesterday. This morning played a round and then grilled steaks for dinner.

Keep it clean boys.

A SeeMore head cover, bottle of cologne and put money my wife gave me toward the purchase of a m8 PR.

A SeeMore head cover, bottle of cologne and put money my wife gave me toward the purchase of a m8 PR.

Swweeeet score there dude

2 nice Golf shirts!

Family hooked me up with 10 rounds of golf at my home course

epa9ygep.jpg

Golf umbrella, gift card to the local driving range, a beer-scented candle (joke gift) and a book "Little League Confidential" since this is my first season coaching.

I got a beats beatbox speaker for some tunes on the course. Spent Father's day away from the famous, so a subdued celebration for sure.

They got me a pair of the gray Puma Bio Fusion spikeless shoes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Galway Bay Apparel rain shorts. Going to be perfect to wear on rainy summer days and to keep in bag for sudden showers.

Got a pair of golf shirts. Wife also let me hang out at the US Open on Saturday, and play a round of golf on Sunday in Raleigh, NC.

No gifts at my request. Erica transcribed the boy's words about me on to a card and he made me read them out loud in front of everybody lol. Sweet stuff.

Got about three hours to work on a project and played some golf in the morning. Then some wrasslin and we watched a band play at a restaurant next to the river. Good times.

A round of golf at one of my favorite courses and added bonus of tieing my personal best.

Nothing this year thankfully next will be diffrent though

Took a small walk with my youngest daughter, hand in hand, then a little lunch both my daughters and I went on a walk to the store (5 blocks) and got a drink(s). Then later in the afternoon, after field started going the other direction from Kaymer...I went at played 18 with a buddy of mine. Shot an 84 with a TON of putts.

I got a framed picture of my little girl and I at the golf course and a card that she scribbled all over. I love the picture.

I spent the day with Mrs and Twerpy.

They got me a Vinotemp that I'm turning into a humidor. :banana: Also a new switch for my power windows in the truck.

We had lunch with her folks, and dinner over at my folks' place. Pop and I watched the last couple of hours of the US Open. It was a pretty darn good day.

No gifts, we'll see if I can talk my wife into letting my 2 year old by me something this week. But my son did tell me happy father's day and that's all I could ask for, that and hours upon hours of US Open coverage.

~Rock

I was taken to dinner with the fam and my wife is taking me on a date next weekend. Probably our first date in a few years.

She did tell me she called up Merion and asked if I could play a round, explaining that I really liked golf and would play at night, in the rain, or any other time. I thought that was pretty funny and obviously appreciated the sentiment. They were really nice to her, but said they couldn't do it. You don't get if you don't ask though.

Spent the day with my little man and GF. After services we went to the local carnival "Parker Days" and just sat around watching Tanur enjoy himself with his buds. About all I could handle with bringing home a stupid cold from D.C. Finally starting to feel like myself again. Watching him grow up is the highlight of my life, love that boy.

Back