1 SPOT OPEN - 2014 #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

My entry:

THP has helped grow my passion for the game and knowledge of the game. This is amazing online community that is so supportive of each other it would be amazing to meet other members and be part of such amazing event. I would be honored to represent Cleveland/Srixon golf. I have been competitive my whole life but have never played in a golf event. I love competition, pressure and helping a team to victory. Thank you for the consideration and continued success in building an amazing brand. I am currently an 18 handicap.

Just around 24 hours left, keep the entries coming.

Opportunity that you may NEVER have AGAIN!

Just around 24 hours left, keep the entries coming.

Opportunity that you may NEVER have AGAIN!

Realistically, I know the odds are very low that I am picked. But it's really hard sometimes to have the head keep the heart in check for something like this!

I went back and entered my scores and sadly still just a bit too low to throw my hat in the ring. Opportunity of a lifetime, good luck to all who enter!!

It really pains me, but I won't be able to enter. Coming off of my honeymoon with a deadline at work the same week just won't make this a possibility.

Good luck to everyone who enters. I know whoever is chosen will represent THP and Cleveland Golf well!

After talking with Kelly and doing some serious thinking, I will not be entering the competition for this coveted position. We are going through one heck of a time with our recent move and home renovation. We still have a ways to go so my focus has to be with my home. Plus the fact I am dealing with an uncertainty with my health at the moment and I need to get this sorted out. It would not be fair to shoot for a spot that a healthy and eager young buck could handle better.

Let's see some more entries in this thread and fire this sucker up! I love those that have been submitted already as you folks know how to get er done... :bomb:

After talking with Kelly and doing some serious thinking, I will not be entering the competition for this coveted position. We are going through one heck of a time with our recent move and home renovation. We still have a ways to go so my focus has to be with my home. Plus the fact I am dealing with an uncertainty with my health at the moment and I need to get this sorted out. It would not be fair to shoot for a spot that a healthy and eager young buck could handle better.

Let's see some more entries in this thread and fire this sucker up! I love those that have been submitted already as you folks know how to get er done... :bomb:

Good luck and best wishes with everything you have got going on.

Come on guys....get those entries in. Less than 24 hours left to fill the spot.

Bumping for OITW

It's been awesome reading these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is on the fence about this let me tell you. You will be on a great team and get to experience something very special.

If anyone is on the fence about this let me tell you. You will be on a great team and get to experience something very special.

No sitting on the fence here!! Hoping to get the call up from the minors.

Going thru, looks like only 20 THPers want to step up to this great challenge.
I hope deeply to be picked, but come on guys this is a chance of a lifetime. This is a lottery ticket with the winning numbers already filled in. This is the 30 ft putt going in and Team DotCom wins! Come on and sign up. Lil over 12 hours to go, don't look back and wish you woulda.....

Going thru, looks like only 20 THPers want to step up to this great challenge.
I hope deeply to be picked, but come on guys this is a chance of a lifetime. This is a lottery ticket with the winning numbers already filled in. This is the 30 ft putt going in and Team DotCom wins! Come on and sign up. Lil over 12 hours to go, don't look back and wish you woulda.....

As much as fewer entrants means better odds, I want more of my THP brethren out there to put their names in the hat. What have you got to lose? Absolutely nothing. What have you got to win? ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING

As much as I would love another shot at this, my work schedule is not going to let it happen.

I just want anyone that's on the fence to quit thinking and sign up!!!! It's truly a once in a lifetime chance.....who knows if there will even be a MC next year..... There almost wasn't one this year......so suck it up and get that entry in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got word that I could get the days off work so here is my official entry;

I would be honored to represent Team Dotcom and Cleveland/Srixion in the 2014 Morgan Cup, to become a part of the Morgan Cup tradition is a THP dream come true. To go to battle with my fellow teammates and to see how my game, both physical and mental, holds up under pressure would be an amazing experience. With only a short amount of time before the Morgan Cup I would give it my all to make sure my game is at its best. The shroud of secrecy surrounding the Cleveland/Srixion equipment is extremely intriguing as well.

Good luck to everyone who enters for this once in a lifetime experience!

Official Entry (and things I needed to say anyway):

Golf may be the platform, but it’s THP’s greatest values like community, friendship, and support that truly take center stage. I joined because I was looking for exactly that among golfers. What I have found motivated me to improve and endure a difficult swing change. I see the Morgan Cup as the ultimate culmination of the best of those values. Armed with an improved game, I hope to be a part of that wonderful tradition.

Whether I’m part of this event or not, I will strive to carry forward the kindness and camaraderie the THP community has shown me.

Entry Withdrawal

Entry Withdrawal

I just got word that a major project at the office will be kicking off the week of the MC. It is one that I will have a large role in and it's already getting a lot of attention from the boys at headquarters. I'm going withdraw my name from the entrants list because of this.

Wow.... a opening. With my handicap expected to be sub 18 by July one release, I'd love to make this event... sadly I will be serving as a marshal for a USGA tourney that week. Else I think I'd move mountains trying to get the open spot. Best to whomever fills it. Have FUn.

Bump - this one needs to stay on the front page at least until 11:59 this morning. I encourage everyone who meets the criteria to get your name in the pot. Memories of a lifetime to be made at this one.

I just got word that a major project at the office will be kicking off the week of the MC. It is one that I will have a large role in and it's already getting a lot of attention from the boys at headquarters. I'm going withdraw my name from the entrants list because of this.

Sorry to hear, but sounds like a great opportunity at work. Good luck!

I wish I were in the index range to go for this spot. If you are on the fence about submitting an entry, just go to the original post and read what is included with this tournament. Or ask anyone that has been fortunate enough to have a Morgan Cup experience. I have been to 2 official THP events this year and they certainly far exceeded my expectations and the MC strikes me as an invitational on steroids with a ton of extra benefits. If you are in the index range and can swing the time off work, do yourself a favor and give it your all to land this spot!

!!!!!official entry!!!!

!!!!!official entry!!!!

Bumping for OITW

You didn't put me on the spot or anything... :alien:

~~~~~OFFICIAL ENTRY~~~~~

I’ve been a member of the forum since Dec ’13, lurking before that. I joined after reading the MC’13 recaps, HOLY COW, it truly is THE ULTIMATE GOLF EVENT..

I’ve stayed because of the people friends I’ve made on the forum. In Lake Charles I was partnered with Wardy, and shared a round with Pete, guys I wouldn’t have met without THP. My #JourneyToBetter began in Lake Charles, what better place for it to culminate than July 25[SUP]th[/SUP]-27[SUP]th[/SUP] in Myrtle Beach?

If chosen my game will be ready and I’ll represent Team DotCom, Cleveland/Srixon, and Bobby Jones like a #TourPro

I'm watching the MC 2013 webcast in the background. One of us is going to have an awesome experience for sure!

Good luck to all of those who entered. Thank you for those of you that took the time to take a chance of a lifetime. I know the guys on Team Dot Com are all excited to meet their new teammate and we are all excited to welcome you to the family.

Back