The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is a big HHJJ for me. JB and I decided to drop the dogs off at the dog sitter and get away for the day. It was a slow day for us work wise, and he is finally home for more then 3 days, so we took a personal day and got so spend some time together just the two of us. It's been awesome! One of the happiest days of the year for me.

Chad, Morgan and JB taking the same day off. The golf universe surely must have come to a halt.

Yet all three of you were actively online.

Trevor that's great news. Having had a job end badly for me this year I can relate.

However I can assure you three months I was not working did wieners for my stress level.

I just wish it hadn't been in the middle of winter :)

Best of luck on the things you have in the works.

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

We finally found someone to marry us. We had a plan in place but then we looked into Wisconsin law and got nervous about having a friend do it. State statutes are clear as mud. Well she called and called and finally got someone booked and it'll be 100% legit no worries. One of the last pieces of the puzzle. Closing in on 60 days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We finally found someone to marry us. We had a plan in place but then we looked into Wisconsin law and got nervous about having a friend do it. State statutes are clear as mud. Well she called and called and finally got someone booked and it'll be 100% legit no worries. One of the last pieces of the puzzle. Closing in on 60 days...

Nice, we were having the same issue. Ended up asking a close friend to preside.

Tonight I felt what it was like to have confidence on the golf course.
The course was not overly difficult, had just a couple demanding holes, but I executed the shots I had to make.

I had my buddy putting pressure on me and I thrived on it!

I proceeded to SHATTER my previous personal best going 43/40 for a whopping 83!
I must say I am pretty damn proud of myself right now!

I came home and told my family, and everyone was really happy. They have seen how hard I have worked and they are almost as thrilled as I am!

Tonight is a great night!

*Disclaimer*
In no way shape of form do I believe this will be the norm on the scorecard, just relishing in it tonight!

Congrats. We just had Elvis marry us!

The people of THP. Just when you think you've seen it all, there they go again proving you wrong while putting a huge smile on your face.

Oh, and I have just over a week of this semester left then it's off to Ocean City we go!

Jman, dude congrats. That is so awesome!

Dev, congrats on finding a house! Home buying is quite the journey. You'll have a lot of interesting times ahead!

CJ, that is great man. You've been working hard. Keep it up buddy and that will be the norm soon.

This place is really a special place.

Dude, you had a spark in your eye in Indy once you found that 'straight pull'. Has that been the case? You found something? Good to hear, man.

Dude, you had a spark in your eye in Indy once you found that 'straight pull'. Has that been the case? You found something? Good to hear, man.

Well...I've actually been driving the ball straighter, and when I end up slicing, I usually make a quick setup adjustment or grip adjustment and it straightens out.

Been doing a lot of work to get as much tension out of my swing, and been having decent results.

Tonight I felt what it was like to have confidence on the golf course.
The course was not overly difficult, had just a couple demanding holes, but I executed the shots I had to make.

I had my buddy putting pressure on me and I thrived on it!

I came home and told my family, and everyone was really happy. They have seen how hard I have worked and they are almost as thrilled as I am!

*Disclaimer*
In no way shape of form do I believe this will be the norm on the scorecard, just relishing in it tonight!

CJ. That's great to hear man. I think your game and mine might be close to each other. But to se you put in hrs woke and get results is awesome to see and motivating.

Seriously hope to tee it up with you at an upcoming event.

1) My wife is starting to show. Thats pretty effin HHJJ right there.

2) Thank goodness I write for THP, some things out there make me laugh and cringe simultaneously, but I know I can always write whatever I want/see.

2) Thank goodness I write for THP, some things out there make me laugh and cringe simultaneously, but I know I can always write whatever I want/see.

I know you know this already dude.... But I am SOOOOOO freaking excited for you and the doc. you guys deserve this!

Wait until you feel baby J-man moving. Talk about mind blowing! Such an amazing HHJJ buddy!!!

Little Jmans first words are going to be RST hahaha

Not sure I have said this yet, but congrats to you and Doc. That is awesome, awesome news!!

You all rock.

James, congratulations to you and JMom! You're going to be an incredible father, my friend.

Great news Jman!!

This made me smile. I know your passion for many things and I can only imagine how you are feeling when you see Amanda and that baby bump.

I like both of those HHJJ

I woke up next to my wife today. For those that know my travel schedule was just awesome to look over and see her there.

A lot of great stuff in here, but I am going to pile on Mr.Jman here!

That is AWESOME! I cant wait to follow your excitement as your baby starts growing!
Can't say congrats enough!

A minor HHJJ - was told today that I am the first sub for the two company golf leagues. Both leagues are having attendance issues and I was told to plan on playing Mondays and Tuesdays for the rest if the summer. Best part is that it will be free for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back