What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot an 84 today, was a weird round 2 birdies on front mixed w/ a couple doubles, but managed a 40..Then got on the bogey train on the back and couldn't get off, 44. But the Seemore putter was good!! 29 putts no 3 jacks!!

Had league play tonight and shot a PB during league play. While I've hit the number before just haven't done it during league. Driver was a little off. Had 1-3 putt and just missed a bunch for tap in pars. If it hadn't rained before we played and the greens would have been faster, I'ld have had 3 more birdies. Here's my card. Shot 38.
4aju3yze.jpg

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Shot a 47. Better than last time out, but not by much. Still looking to improve things off the tee, and just need to stay away from dumb decisions like poor club selection. Still, I feel like I'm hitting the ball better and rolling it better with the flat stick.

Played the back nine of my home course (Jackson Park) with the new acquaintance a couple of hours ago...I shot a 43. (+8) it was a pretty good round except for the fact I drove over the green on a par three and actually placed myself on the next tee box. My partner wanted me to play it as it lied so I did and destroyed the hole. Still a good time though! Raised my handicap to 17.8
zava5ypu.jpg

8etu5u8e.jpg

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Had league play tonight and shot a PB during league play. While I've hit the number before just haven't done it during league. Driver was a little off. Had 1-3 putt and just missed a bunch for tap in pars. If it hadn't rained before we played and the greens would have been faster, I'ld have had 3 more birdies. Here's my card. Shot 38.
4aju3yze.jpg

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Congrats on the PB!! Shoulda kept missing the fairways

43/43 for 86 at Rio Secco golf club in Vegas area. 7/14 fwys, 6/18 GIR, 14/18 GIRPs, 32 putts (one 4 putt and one 3 putt!@%&).

1 birdie, 7 pars, 6 bogies, 3 doubles, 1 triple.

Fun course. Several fairways are narrow. Not your typical resort course fwys. I played here twice before but it's been at least 8 years or more. Think both times before I barely broke 100 but I was around a 15 index back then. Fun course!

Played my last round before the THP outing Saturday. I hope my game carries over. I shot a solid 40 with 13 putts 4/7 fwys, 3/9 girs, and 2/4 up/downs. I kept the ball in play and only hit one tee ball that lead to a bogey and I had a double on a par 3. And then finished the round with a 15 ft birdie.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

84, 6 over on front, 6 over in back, triple bogie on #2 killed me. I was happy with the 84, first time I have played this course.

43 through 10 holes. I was a little wild off the tee but my short game was much improved.

41 tonight. Couldn't really pinpoint what wasn't clicking. We got to the 10th tee box and a small surge of wind and downpour started... I went ahead and teed up and buzzed a 6 iron going down the right side and it ended up sitting pretty.

Small victories today included only pulling the driver twice and poking both of them middle fairway to a tune of 280 + (which is long for me), and no 3 putts.

A couple mips with the wedge around the green is what did me in I think, everything else seemed to be clicking.

36 in league, 2 man scramble. 2 birdies, 3 bogies, 4 pars.

Dont know how but i shot par for my first 9 holes in almost two months.. I approve.

I shot 41 during league round (+10) and 37 (+6) in a round I played afterwards. Going to have to get out and practice. Whatever I had a few weeks ago I've lost all the feeling for it.

~Rock

Got absolutely hammered in my singles, was over by the 10th.
I made a couple of really stupid mistakes but otherwise was pretty much my normal game, but opponent was playing a different class of game to me, I was losing holes to par and I can't compete with that in a scratch format.

At least I got home early :)

83...Had a really good front 9. Shot 38 on the front. Birdied the first Par 3. No double and only 3 bogies. One bogie was a birdie put that went in and popped out and I missed the follow up two footer DOH!

Started out the back 9 bogie Par Par Par...then I just fell apart. I couldn't get off the Tee Box

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Shot 85 at PGA WEST Nicklaus Tournament Course and 90 at PGA WEST Stadium course. Brutal day

I had a damn decent evening. Pulled off, on punched greens and some bad long irons, a 40-41.

Bad shots and an 81? Heck, I'll take it.

I had a damn decent evening. Pulled off, on punched greens and some bad long irons, a 40-41.

Nice dude, very nice indeed.

Struggled again today with a 44. Hit one OOB, a few in the hazard and generally bad golf all around. Made a bird on the last with a two putt on the par 5. Nice way to finish on an otherwise terrible 9.

Something must have been working, partner. Nice round, Sean.

Struggled again today with a 44. Hit one OOB, a few in the hazard and generally bad golf all around. Made a bird on the last with a two putt on the par 5. Nice way to finish on an otherwise terrible 9.

Doesn't sound like you at all, John. Except for the 2-putt birdie on the last.

86 w/ a 9 on a par 4. Ouch.

+3 39 tonight in league play. Not much else to say other than I'm excited where my game is at, but I'm not satisfied.

Good stuff Brad. I also shot a 39. Started with a bogey and then rallied for 6 straight pars. One was really nice as I hit ob and pitched in from 60yds for par. Finished with two bogeys on 8,9 but felt pretty good about the round. I'll be playing 18 tom and am hoping to continue the trend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff Brad. I also shot a 39. Started with a bogey and then rallied for 6 straight pars. One was really nice as I hit ob and pitched in from 60yds for par. Finished with two bogeys on 8,9 but felt pretty good about the round. I'll be playing 18 tom and am hoping to continue the trend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
we need to catch up sometime brother, good to see you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back