Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

You peeps that are PM'ing me today who's names aren't GolferGal are really cruel.

no, it was my only hurdle to making sure I am available the rest of the day at work in case we get the PM!
gotcha. don't need anything else to worry about today

One thing I wanted to note is that due to the nature of what is being chosen and/requested it is going to make the decision process a bit harder. Because others will not be able to assist in the choosing.

They and we take the NDA and embargo date very seriously and that means no talking about it. No talking in code, etc. And lastly that encompasses more than just THP. Failure to adhere to it results in the absolute end of THP Events involving any sort of equipment and if it does come back to us who shared the info and where, that person will be automatically removed from the Morgan cup and their matches forfeited.

While I know each of you will receive PMs and text messages without a doubt...we urge you to remember the above.
While I know some and maybe all of us might be tempted to joke with our friends on the Cleveland/Srixon staff about giving us hints or we won't tell etc. I don't even want to put them in the position of having to respond to the comment in any sort of way.

Just know that we are all very excited for you and can't wait to see what you end up with when it is finally revealed.

Last edited:
I'm glad I brought my tablet with me on vacation. I can sign whatever might need to be signed and email it right back.

I'm glad I brought my tablet with me on vacation. I can sign whatever might need to be signed and email it right back.
dang your on vacation plus you got into #thpmc . wow your having a great week...

Well, it's after noon on the West coast. You guys have to be on pins and needles if you haven't received that PM yet.

Well, it's after noon on the West coast. You guys have to be on pins and needles if you haven't received that PM yet.

no pm yet, and pins and needles for sure!

nope haven't seen it yet. the wait continues

AActually, ours came by email rather than PM, so be sure to keep an eye on that.

Anything new going on, today??? LOL ... What an amazing opportunity for you guys!!! There used to be a guy who used ...#FranchiseRewritten .. Any believers? Truly floored with what THP gets done!!

Thank goodness they are 3 hours behind us.
#StillGotHope

Things always get slow and come down to the last minute when the contracts office gets involved. Thanks for the update GG!

Things always get slow and come down to the last minute when the contracts office gets involved. Thanks for the update GG!
Hope you are right...running out of office hours out west

Hope you are right...running out of office hours out west

Yeah, here's hoping. Still time! Though the fact that it's Friday doesn't help. I'd be long gone by this point.

BOOM!!!

Tomorrow is the day....of course my scanner doesn't work lol

Woohoo can't wait to sign that NDA and see what others can't!!!

Exciting weekend ahead! Get those signatures back boys!!

Tomorrow is the day....of course my scanner doesn't work lol

I have a pocket scanner and printer for you while your on the course. Exciting times!!!

Fishing in the morning then off to find a printer and scanner in this town!!!

I have sooooo many questions right now!!

Woohoo can't wait to sign that NDA and see what others can't!!!
NDA huh?! Can't wait for July to see what's in store for you Cleveland staffers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back