Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 something here today, ended up going to the range and putting green since I couldn't find anybody free to play. It's all good though because I wasn't ready to hit the course just yet, I think after todays session though I'll be ready next week.

58* here today. It is so nice to be able to smell my arm pits, lol. I love warm weather. Played me first round of the season, who cares what the score was, hehe.

74 and very windy here today. Playing at 10:30 with supplier and customers.

67 and sunny here in Chicago today. Was going to play this weekend, but somehow it is going to drop to the 30's tomorrow and snow all weekend.

Looks like I will have to play hooky today.

67 and sunny here in Chicago today. Was going to play this weekend, but somehow it is going to drop to the 30's tomorrow and snow all weekend.

Looks like I will have to play hooky today.

I feel your pain interlooper. 68 in STL today and snow, rain and cold the entire weekend. :at-wits-end::angry::at-wits-end:

I'm playing tomorrow - it's going to be 70*. I think it just might be golf skirt weather.

70* tomorrow but I think it's going to be an extended range session. Not quite in game shape yet.

Well this is definately NOT golfing weather...we have about an inch of snow on the ground now and up to 7 inches possible by tomorrow morning. :at-wits-end:

Another nice and warm sunny day here. Tomorrow and Sunday will be highs in the 80s already :(

High 60's or low 70's today. Perfect for skipping out of work early with the boss to play 18!:D

Well this is definately NOT golfing weather...we have about an inch of snow on the ground now and up to 7 inches possible by tomorrow morning. :at-wits-end:

I feel your pain wulff, were getting some of that today. Sleet now and snow to start any minute. Most will stay North thank goodness.

At least I got to go out yesterday! :D

I feel your pain wulff, were getting some of that today. Sleet now and snow to start any minute. Most will stay North thank goodness.

I'll be getting that stuff tomorrow so I'll be leaving a bit early today to sneak in a round. Supposed to be sunny and 65 today.

I played Tuesday and Thursday in anticipation of today. We have at least 3" of snow on the ground now, with a forecast for it to intensify this afternoon. I'm sitting here looking at the NWS radar map and it shows a heavy band of mixed rain and snow from south central Colorado all the way to NW Iowa. :banghead:

I played Tuesday and Thursday in anticipation of today. We have at least 3" of snow on the ground now, with a forecast for it to intensify this afternoon. I'm sitting here looking at the NWS radar map and it shows a heavy band of mixed rain and snow from south central Colorado all the way to NW Iowa. :banghead:

Sounds like it will be short lived? They are talking mid 50's here by Monday or Tuesday. But then again this IS still winter here, lol. I keep forgetting. We got something like 16" in a freak April snow a few years ago here.

Sounds like it will be short lived? They are talking mid 50's here by Monday or Tuesday. But then again this IS still winter here, lol. I keep forgetting. We got something like 16" in a freak April snow a few years ago here.

This is about normal for colorado, we still have our annual April Blizzard to look forward to.

mid to upper 60's today and really sunny...
mid to upper 70's this weekend... im definately gonna play alot of golf

It's in the 60s today.

We have a winter storm watch tonight, up to 8 inches of snow.

Should melt pretty quick though,I think next Monday is supposed to be back to the 50s.

Handicap season doesn't open until April 1 in CT so today is a fun day - a real round, but it doesn't count. I'm really looking forward to playing today. :blob:

We have maybe 3" of snow. Streets are slushy and our driveway is partially clear. But the second wave of this comes in this afternoon and they say another 4 to 7 inches. Luckily we didn't get hit with the 8", I think that was just north of us.

We have maybe 3" of snow. Streets are slushy and our driveway is partially clear. But the second wave of this comes in this afternoon and they say another 4 to 7 inches. Luckily we didn't get hit with the 8", I think that was just north of us.

Hope you get lucky again and the second batch stay's just North again, but not too far North, hehe. We only got about 1 1/2 inches or so with warmer weather coming Sunday and Monday. I can only hope to be back on the course by Wednesday or so.

We picked up about an inch of snow as well. Glad I got out on Thursday!

We're having a garage sale this weekend! Yesterday was OK. I don't see getting much traffic this weekend though. We'll probably end it about noon and do our shopping.

We actually don't have anything outside of course or the garage doors up! But if someone knocks and wants to look . . .

Handicap season started Monday. Returned scores on Tuesday and Thursday.

Course is under about 8" of snow today, with temps still just around 30 forecast for the day. Tomorrow back to the 50's.... course might open again by Tuesday or Wednesday, but when it does it will be sloppy again.

Snow. :banghead:

But, I did get to play 3 days in a row before this fluffy white crap hit.

I just went out with a yardstick and we are right at 7" of the carp. Roads are mostly just wet with a few slushy areas. Driveway hardly has anything on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back