Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

I am so excited for you cleveland staffers! THP continues to WOW all of us and THE ULTIMATE AMATEUR EVENT is the REAL DEAL!

I am so excited for you cleveland staffers! THP continues to WOW all of us and THE ULTIMATE AMATEUR EVENT is the REAL DEAL!

It really is. When they said #franchiserewritten they were totally telling the absolute truth.

It really is. When they said #franchiserewritten they were totally telling the absolute truth.

Indeed! Big Props to GG, Alex, JB and everyone over at Cleveland/Srixon for making this event so special for all of us Staffers!

Tour Experience

Nice! Seriously excited for all of you Cleveland Staffers.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

GG/JB:

I have a question but understand if you can't answer.

Will the putter choices for the Cleveland staffers come from the *apparent* new Srixon line, Cleveland, or NC?

I know we can't discuss clubs specific with the NDA but was curious if this piece of info can be answered.

GG/JB:

I have a question but understand if you can't answer.

Will the putter choices for the Cleveland staffers come from the *apparent* new Srixon line, Cleveland, or NC?

I know we can't discuss clubs specific with the NDA but was curious if this piece of info can be answered.

Putter talk is alright, as it isn't under our NDA - our putter choices come from the current Cleveland lineup (Smart Square & Classic Collection).

Cool, thanks Nate!

Putter talk is alright, as it isn't under our NDA - our putter choices come from the current Cleveland lineup (Smart Square & Classic Collection).

I hope to see some squares in MB!

Might not be the prettiest choice but that putter rolls them in like a boss.

it'll be in my bag

It will be my gamer, unquestionably. Such a great putter.

I mentioned this in the other thread, but the key for me will be how each compares under some pressure. I love the SS alignment, but the Classic #2 is appealing to my eye and the stroke style right now--so I have to put these through the ringer this week to see what the best putter will be at game time.

This will be in mine as well. Going with the heel shafted instead of CS

Sounds like SS will be in full force at the MC!

Coming from a non-mallet, non-insert guy...it would've 100% been the putter I rolled in July.

Put me down as another who will have the SS in the bag.

Back