The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2am and the just adjourned. 5 hours shy from last year's mark.
Still late enough you get to golf today right?

This little princess is 3 today! Not long ago there was no guarantee there'd be a celebration today. This kid is a freaking rock star. Makes me smile everyday.

Saw it on my FB this morning and made my day. She is an angel Danny.

She is certainly a cutie Danny, wish her a Happy Birthday from all of us here on THP.

Danny wins the thread for today.

So happy for you and your princess today.

That is one happy pic across the board. Great to see her smiling. Happy Birthday to her!

For the record Danny if she came up to me with that smile on her face and asked me for a pony. I would buy her one!

Danny wins the thread for today.

So happy for you and your princess today.

Agree with this!! What a cutie!! Happy Birthday to Danny's Princess.

My daughter will be here for her yearly summer visit tomorrow. So excited to see her!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

School is out officially! Beyond Pumped! Let the summer of Golf begin........

This little princess is 3 today! Not long ago there was no guarantee there'd be a celebration today. This kid is a freaking rock star. Makes me smile everyday.

Beautiful smile. So glad to hear she is doing better. This made my day.

Love that pic, Danny. So glad to see her smiling and having fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love hearing stories like this! Happy for you and your little girl!

Kind if a little thing, but for the first time since I started playing golf I played 18 holes with the same ball. And haven't lost a ball in over 27 holes.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

The SPI teachings were working good today. I have found that I enjoy the flat stick again.

Happy third birthday to my little man today

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403309391.301125.jpg

Daddy failed to check in time and didn't get the us kids golf set he intended to get him for his party tomorrow. Doh!

Heading to ATL in a little while for the triplets 10th birthday. Grandkids rock! Will be seeing our oldest granddaughter and the great grandson too, what a day!

Test results are in from the recent surgery, my little girl is CANCER FREE!!!! YES!!
dysysana.jpg

Test results are in from the recent surgery, my little girl is CANCER FREE!!!! YES!!
dysysana.jpg
haha love that pic

very happy dor you, she looks better

dysysana.jpg
That is awesome news!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone, seriously it means a lot!!! So stoked today

Congrats on the good news Evok. Thats one cute pup.

dysysana.jpg

Awesome!! Congrats :)

From The HTC One Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back