The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So GG and I went upstairs for 5 minutes to the Regency Club to grab food. She had a couple of cookies on the night stand. Came back and cookies were gone and crumbs in the bed and Duke was licking his chops.

So GG and I went upstairs for 5 minutes to the Regency Club to grab food. She had a couple of cookies on the night stand. Came back and cookies were gone and crumbs in the bed and Duke was licking his chops.

Hahahahaha, he's a sly one.

After hearing about his diaper removal technique, nothing surprises me.

Chance favors those who lie in wait. :act-up: Hope it agrees with the tummy.

JM

I'm scared! He ate two peanut butter cookies and two chocolate and nut clusters. So much for his low salt, heart friendly diet.
uh oh chocolate is an absolute no no for doggies. Not to trying to scare you guys, just keep an eye on him

FWIW, and I do not know if it is true or not, but I think it is the Dark Chocolate that gives the most trouble. Our Sheltie Dixie ate a whole Hershey Kiss (one of the big solid ones they have out at Dufferent times of the year). She didnt eat a little, she ate all of it! Vet said if it was milk chocolate we were probably o.k., just take her outside a little more frequently for the rest of the day.

She was fine, and chocolate forever stayed on the counter from that day forward.

JM

I'm well aware. It was a small amount, but I will definitely be watching him closely.
Sounds good. Sorry wasn't trying to cause any panic haha I know how much he means to you, in small amounts he should be fine, just was concerned because he's pretty small.

uh oh chocolate is an absolute no no for doggies. Not to trying to scare you guys, just keep an eye on him

It won't kill him he's just gonna have the squirts.

I had a black lab that ate an entire giant Hershey kiss. It was impressive.

Sounds good. Sorry wasn't trying to cause any panic haha I know how much he means to you, in small amounts he should be fine, just was concerned because he's pretty small.

It was the equivalent of eating 3 pieces of chocolate covered popcorn, that was the size of the cluster.

It was the equivalent of eating 3 pieces of chocolate covered popcorn, that was the size of the cluster.
All dogs are different, but it sounds like it wasn't a ton, hopefully shouldn't affect him too much. We've had a dog eat an entire chocolate bunny before with nothing more than a but of digestive issues.

Should be just fine Morgan. Hope all is well though.

JM

All dogs are different, but it sounds like it wasn't a ton, hopefully shouldn't affect him too much. We've had a dog eat an entire chocolate bunny before with nothing more than a but of digestive issues.

It really wasn't a ton, but enough that I am not happy about it. It was as if there were 4 almonds stuck together and covered in chocolate. They were tiny chocolate nut clusters.

My bulldog once ate a giant bag of m & m's, like the big size you get from costco. He must have a cast iron stomach, because he wasn't phased.

My bulldog once ate a giant bag of m & m's, like the big size you get from costco. He must have a cast iron stomach, because he wasn't phased.

Man, I am even more impressed with him. I cant get through the whole bag.

It won't kill him he's just gonna have the squirts.

I had a black lab that ate an entire giant Hershey kiss. It was impressive.
It all depends on the amount and the size of the dog. http://www.aspca.org/about-us/faq/why-chocolate-bad-dogs

Now that GG told the amount, he should be just fine. I've seen other dogs have serious problems so that why I was concerned. Anyhoo haha sorry once again didn't mean to cause a stir or anything. Little cookie snatcher lol

There was some chocolate in there, I hope he doesn't get sick. The bed is covered in crumbs.

One of ours got up on the counter and took out a whole pan of brownies once...he thought it was awesome, while we were pretty concerned. He was fine.

JB - My apologies that cookies were wasted in that way.

One of ours got up on the counter and took out a whole pan of brownies once...he thought it was awesome, while we were pretty concerned. He was fine.

JB - My apologies that cookies were wasted in that way.

Haha. Ironically enough, those were GG's cookies. Why you ask? Because I already ate mine of course.

Haha. Ironically enough, those were GG's cookies. Why you ask? Because I already ate mine of course.

It was Karma's way of telling me to get back to healthy eating. :alien:

Yeah, I read the original post understanding they were GG's cookies, but I also know JB would have eventually eaten them...hence the loss of JB's cookies. :act-up:

Yeah, I read the original post understanding they were GG's cookies, but I also know JB would have eventually eaten them...hence the loss of JB's cookies. :act-up:

Of course...I mean you cant waste cookies, can you? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back