The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My long drawn out car search finally came to an end. The deed isn't officially done yet but I get the car on Tuesday and I'm pretty damn excited about it. Anyone who's seen what I'm rolling in right now knows why haha.

Just a beautiful evening, Enjoying a beer while thediner is cooking in the bbq, life is good

umerepyb.jpg

My long drawn out car search finally came to an end. The deed isn't officially done yet but I get the car on Tuesday and I'm pretty damn excited about it. Anyone who's seen what I'm rolling in right now knows why haha.

What did you pick out brother?

What did you pick out brother?
A pre-owned Acura TL with low mileage and a full load. The price was awesome, and its the only one for sale with a manual transmission anywhere near me.
Its the older model, before they made them really ugly.

A pre-owned Acura TL with low mileage and a full load. The price was awesome, and its the only one for sale with a manual transmission anywhere near me.

Congrats dude.

Those have always been nice cars, what year is it. Nice find getting one with a manual.

finally seeing my bank account climb. I do love getting paychecks.

I just saw this, that's awesome dude, congrats! I hope you're not offended, but...you needed it pretty badly... :laughing:

I meant to post this last week...

But I'm really happy a THPer and fellow Morgan Cupper reached out to me and we were able to settle our differences. It was a class move by this person and they're now a person I have a huge amount of respect for and can't wait to meet in 4 weeks.

Sweet! I love my 06! I've had it for going on 5 years... one of the few cars I've ever owned where I have not gotten bored with driving it.

I meant to post this last week...

But I'm really happy a THPer and fellow Morgan Cupper reached out to me and we were able to settle our differences. It was a class move by this person and they're now a person I have a huge amount of respect for and can't wait to meet in 4 weeks.

If its who I think it was, I am glad. With that being said, he is underwhelming in person haha. I happy that was squashed. Looking forward to meeting you as well.

If its who I think it was, I am glad. With that being said, he is underwhelming in person haha. I happy that was squashed. Looking forward to meeting you as well.

Me too! I still laugh when I think of your reply that day.

Just a lil joy today. Woke up today with my back feeling better than it has since the golf season started. Amazing how much one little swing tweak can make such a difference. I played 36 holes and camped in between rounds this past weekend and normally I'd be a mess after that but I feel frickin great today. I hope this is the trend going forward!

What's up Uncle Miller Time! Mom and baby are well!

6enyzu7e.jpg

Congrats Josh!!

Congrats Uncle Josh! I became an uncle for the first time last August. It's like having a kid without the up all night diaper duty thing. It's awesome!

Congrats Uncle Josh!!

Congrats, Josh! My brother is actually in town with his clan this week, so I have 7 out of my 8 nieces/nephews in town this week.

Man I don't come in here often enough. So many great things happening to so many great people. This thread is truly uplifting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back