Team Paradise - These Guys are Good!

Well done Castor, impressive as always.

Is it bad that I keep watching it and trying to pick out who is who? Just some guys I haven't met before. Think I've got 6 of the 8 solidly confirmed.

Do we get to see the guesses???

Great job, I have watched it a couple of times too Dean, I know about 26 of the participants and I am trying to guess who the ones I don't know personally are are.

Do we get to see the guesses???

honestly, I just don't know which one is you or maynard. I would guess you are the shot from the fairway and maynard is the bunker.

Great job, I have watched it a couple of times too Dean, I know about 26 of the participants and I am trying to guess who the ones I don't know personally are are.

We were hoping the 4 videos would help make it easier.

That was fantastic!! Bravo!

honestly, I just don't know which one is you or maynard. I would guess you are the shot from the fairway and maynard is the bunker.

Winner Winner...

Well done, These Guys Are Good!!!

That Castor is a talented fella. Well done guys.

I thoroughly enjoyed this video!

That was so simply incredibly well done. Nice job guys.

Great stuff guys. Great video!

Great video guys, really enjoyed that one..

that was pretty good. Love how the teams are finding their unique way to showcase each member. Cannot wait to meet all of you in July.

Castor again makes us look good

Great video!

That's was cool to watch 125mph is getting it done

Great video boys!! You're definitely carrying on the greatest name in Morgan Cup history quite well. Team Paradise representing!!!

Last edited:
Great video boys!! You're definitely carrying on the greatest name in Morgan Cup history quite well. Team Paradise representing!!!

They do have a great history of captains.

Back