2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Get ready!

giphy.gif

Thinking cap on, excitement is high. Let's get it started!

Woohoo! Thinking Cap time!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Oh man. It starts that soon already. Gonna be a fantastic summer

Next week is the week.
1st contest will get kicked off.

Dang. When I first read this, I thought JB said tomorrow. The adrenaline really started pumping--still is, even after re-reading it correctly.

This truly is the chance of a lifetime! Love how Callaway has been with THP lately i know i'd give anything to see the facility out there and pick their minds about equipment. By far the best thing about the trip for me, well that and kicking some Callaway Butt this year!!!!!! Looking forward to the contests

Hell Ya! Off to practice!

Looking forward to it!

Ready & waiting! So excited for this

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I picked a bad week to be away from a computer :(

Next week is the week.
1st contest will get kicked off.

This is relevant to my interests.

All politeness to the side. I would step over my own mother to get back into The Grandaddy. You guys better bring it with the entries, because I'm not holding back to let some new guy take my spot.

And, I know seven THPers who are thinking the exact same thing...

This is relevant to my interests.

All politeness to the side. I would step over my own mother to get back into The Grandaddy. You guys better bring it with the entries, because I'm not holding back to let some new guy take my spot.

And, I know seven THPers who are thinking the exact same thing...

lol at "your spot"

Hoping to see tons and tons of entries this year to redeem the THP name

So my wife and I sat down last night to discuss vacation ideas for our third year wedding anniversary in August and the first thing that came out of my mouth was that I am tentatively saving 4 or so of my vacation days at work for The Grandaddy!

Guess who slept on the couch last night?! Not really though, but she wasn't too happy with that comment.

I.Want.This.So.Badly

Wait a second??? Next week?!?! It's going to get real in here!!!

lol at "your spot"

Hoping to see tons and tons of entries this year to redeem the THP name

It is my spot. (Insert cute 441 asterisk here)

Thanks for that, really bad skim on my part. Calendar is set.

Yeah, work can get in the way sometimes haha.

I scheduled vacation for those dates, if I don't get in I can make a golf trip somewhere :)

It is my spot. (Insert cute 441 asterisk here)

Strange, I thought Jman was the only one with a spot locked down, unless I missed an entitlement announcement somewhere

I scheduled vacation for those dates, if I don't get in I can make a golf trip somewhere :)

Working through the vacay aspect of it... It's tight the rest of the year, so I'm going to have to figure some stuff out.

But I so want in for this event, my THP events can't end when Sept ends!

Back