Nike Golf Lunar Clayton Preview

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Lunar Clayton
A new Deep Burgundy offering of the Lunar Clayton featuring a lavender outsole is available July 1. Launched in early 2014, the Lunar Clayton celebrates the heritage and history of golf while providing athletes with superior comfort and a supportive fit in a premium, handcrafted shoe that is a versatile option for both on and off the course.

Availability: July 1, 2014

Color offerings: Deep Burgundy/Deep Burgundy-Hydrangeas

Street Price: $250

FH14_Clayton_628535-600_BTY_PPT_original-L.jpg

FH14_Clayton_628535-600_detail-1_PPT_original-L.jpg

That's a very pretty looking shoe. It's been a while since they had a traditional looking shoe, maybe going as far back as a decade?

more of the wingtip style. Classy, but probably won't be making it to my closet.

They have had these Clayton's out in other colors for a little while.. At least 5-6 months I think

I like these a lot, very sharp looking.

It is not really my cup of tea, especially in that color, but that's a nice looking traditional shoe.

more of the wingtip style. Classy, but probably won't be making it to my closet.

Wingtip, that's what I couldn't remember. If they had those in all black, oh man. The temptation would be there as a work shoe/golf shoe.

Wingtip, that's what I couldn't remember. If they had those in all black, oh man. The temptation would be there as a work shoe/golf shoe.

Have to agree just need some other colors but that in black, o yeah!

Not my style.

And cha-Ching!

Nice, just def not my style

If I wore pants more I would love these. But I golf almost exclusively in shorts.

I could see these for work to course type uses. But I don't see myself pulling them off.

I've heard these are nice/comfortable, but just not my style. I prefer the more athletic (or in the case of my TW's, orthopedic) style designs.

I love the black and white pair, these one don't really tickle the fancy though.

I like them but not practical for Florida

They look ok. Not really a big fan of the older style golf shoes. Just don't look like they would breathe very well.

Looks a lot like Kenneth Cole shoes -

98377216.jpg

Great looking shoe! Would love those for work (need to shop the Cole Haan website to see if this color combo is available. ..)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I won't be purchasing, but I do like the look of that shoe.

Freaking love them... freaking hate the price tag.

Nice to see more of this style of shoe like the FJ City and Ashworth Kingston.
But as before, I'd love them in a spiked.

Ok...I could definitely rock these at work! Such a great looking shoe.

Ugh. I've been wanting a pair of these since I saw them. Just not at that price.

71be04c46795f8ca5da3c99646313e7a.jpg

Nike-Lunar-Clayton-Mens-Golf-Shoe-628535_101_A.jpg

Lunar Clayton
A new Deep Burgundy offering of the Lunar Clayton featuring a lavender outsole is available July 1. Launched in early 2014, the Lunar Clayton celebrates the heritage and history of golf while providing athletes with superior comfort and a supportive fit in a premium, handcrafted shoe that is a versatile option for both on and off the course.

Availability: July 1, 2014

Color offerings: Deep Burgundy/Deep Burgundy-Hydrangeas

Street Price: $250

FH14_Clayton_628535-600_BTY_PPT_original-L.jpg

FH14_Clayton_628535-600_detail-1_PPT_original-L.jpg

Very nice looking shoe. Hmm, maybe what they say about old people and bright colors is true. Either way, I will have to check them out next month.

Back