Srixon Z745 Driver

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
Another Srixon driver has made its way across the world from Japan and landed in one of their top staffers' hands:

wow thats pretty i hope to see more Srixon clubs making a comeback and i've hated the last few cleveland drivers.

Interesting to see him getting that much of an improvement.

I hope we see more and more from Srixon. More options in the US market is never a bad thing

The silence of the Cleveland MC staffers is deafening.

:alien:

Wonder what the lock/unlock is on the bottom

Sharp looking driver, 8 to 10 more yards is solid

The silence of the Cleveland MC staffers is deafening.

:alien:

Yea, no comment other than to say it does look very nice.

The old series (725) was more of a players driver, so not surprised to hear KB is enjoying it.

Looks good, interested in hearing what the lock/unlock is for though.

Another Srixon driver has made its way across the world from Japan and landed in one of their top staffers' hands:

So what .... he's hitting it 340 now!! Sheesh!!

I can't wait to see all these srixon products get released. I'm hoping this might be something that is in some staff bags down at the MC.

you guys could be overthinking it too. Could be just a substitute weight. Only instead of it being at the back of the clubhead, it's in the middle.

Just seeing this now! Wow! I hate/love the Japanese market!! They have all the cool kids over there making all the cool stuff! I go on Ebay all the time to see the Japanese products of other OEM's being sold there for some major $$$$. Times like this where I wish I lived overseas.

I'm thinking turning one way or the other to raise/lower CG maybe possibly?
Wouldn't think it would say lock/unlock if that were the case.
you guys could be overthinking it too. Could be just a substitute weight. Only instead of it being at the back of the clubhead, it's in the middle.
You're probably right, but it's fun to speculate :D

The "7" that's on the piece to lock/unlock makes it seem to be a weight.

That big Z on the bottom looks cool. The looks are appealing.

Just seeing this now! Wow! I hate/love the Japanese market!! They have all the cool kids over there making all the cool stuff! I go on Ebay all the time to see the Japanese products of other OEM's being sold there for some major $$$$. Times like this where I wish I lived overseas.

Texas just cried a little hearing that.

Seriously though, the Z745 looks mean. I'm beyond curious as to what may show up in our MCers bags.

Z Star driver was one of my favorites in the past few years! I'm a Srixon fan after seeing and demoing their stuff!!! I'm looking forward to getting my hands on all of it when it hits stores!!!!

To say that Srixon has my utmost attention would be a huge statement. I have been dying to try some Srixon gear ever since JB did a write-up on the Z Star irons from a few years ago

Back