What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 75, best ever score by 3 strokes on the previous best. Could of be a little better but for a stray double bogey and one three putt after being on the green in regulation, but I'm going to complain today :)

Plantar fasciitis in the left foot and I'm having a spell of golfers elbow which has meant I've had to slow down my swing and thus I'm hitting the ball better with a smoother in tempo swing.

Nice work dude.

A 75, best ever score by 3 strokes on the previous best. Could of be a little better but for a stray double bogey and one three putt after being on the green in regulation, but I'm going to complain today :)

Plantar fasciitis in the left foot and I'm having a spell of golfers elbow which has meant I've had to slow down my swing and thus I'm hitting the ball better with a smoother in tempo swing.

Congrats on the PB!

40/40 - 80, 3/18 GIR, 5/13 FIR, 31 putts. This was a new PB on this course for me, it was really nice to match up a good number on the back with the front. I've had too many 40/48 type rounds this year!

40/40 - 80, 3/18 GIR, 5/13 FIR, 31 putts. This was a new PB on this course for me, it was really nice to match up a good number on the back with the front. I've had too many 40/48 type rounds this year!
WTG Andy!

Congrats on the PBs guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even remotely a PB for me. 85 at home

Shot 87 with 2 doubles and a snowman on a par 5 and 2-3 putts stupid blow up holes

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Shot 87 with 2 doubles and a snowman on a par 5 and 2-3 putts stupid blow up holes

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I hate snowmen during the summer.

These days happen dude, fear not, you are the WCBM and it'll pass.

Thanks broski. It's a fight right now. I have my first lesson ever scheduled for next Tuesday.

Thanks broski. It's a fight right now. I have my first lesson ever scheduled for next Tuesday.

Now THAT is exciting, I like it dude. Its a tough move to make, but damn I'm glad I did it this year finally.

Now THAT is exciting, I like it dude. Its a tough move to make, but damn I'm glad I did it this year finally.

I realized I have ZERO check points. When things go south I try to fight through it. It's exhausting. Mentally and physically. I need to know why things go wrong and when they do, how to fix them.

I realized I have ZERO check points. When things go south I try to fight through it. It's exhausting. Mentally and physically. I need to know why things go wrong and when they do, how to fix them.

I understand this more than you can imagine.

I understand this more than you can imagine.

I know it won't happen over night but I don't think I have hit my scoring potential.

88 today. Hooks off the tee are starting to really hurt more scoring. Need to take a video.

I'm in the same boat as you WCBM - Just had my first session with my swing coach for the first time in my life. Definitely felt like I was not hitting my potential, and now I am drastically 'worse' than before due to the changes. Reps, reps, reps. The only thing that can get us back to form, and better.

Good luck to you sir.

I'm in the same boat as you WCBM - Just had my first session with my swing coach for the first time in my life. Definitely felt like I was not hitting my potential, and now I am drastically 'worse' than before due to the changes. Reps, reps, reps. The only thing that can get us back to form, and better.

Good luck to you sir.

Thanks man! You too!!

98 today playing a course I had never played. Felt Ok out there some nice shots and nice holes but the bad shot and holes killed me.

It was nice to get out to a different course and really test my game out much more challenging than I am used to and hopefully I don't make a fool of myself this weekend. Haha oh well I know it will be a blast

39/39 78 ok 6 days of golf may be too much in a row... good to do work, but getting tired a bit!

Well today was an up-and-down kind of round. Two birdies (lipped an 8 foot eagle putt), two pars. 42/45 for an 87 at White Oaks. Had an incredible ball striking day with my woods and my full shot short irons/wedges. What let me down and cost me some blow up holes was an inconsistent putter and some just average chipping. Still...game is coming around, slowly but surely.

Put up a +11 81 today. Putting is starting to come around along with the new irons.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

97 today for my first time playing 18 holes and my first time on the course I played today. Not too bad I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back