Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I can tell you that Rum Point was a great selection for a THP event. Links style on the front and fairly open with pretty good winds. Back is tighter with a lot of tree lined fairwsys, still with winds to contend with. We played the whites and it was a good challenge. Great choice THP.

get some sleep partner, we're going to need it against #teamstacked!

Good luck guys. And of course to everyone else as well.

Never leave home without them. Always prepared for a game. Said hi to Tommy today!

Yeah. They made a bit of a move today. If they are near the lead on Sunday I may get out there.

I can tell you that Rum Point was a great selection for a THP event. Links style on the front and fairly open with pretty good winds. Back is tighter with a lot of tree lined fairwsys, still with winds to contend with. We played the whites and it was a good challenge. Great choice THP.

Thanks V.man. MikeDean, GG and myself worked hard to make sure that each Invitational course was worthy of a THP Event and we think this one is no exception.

Ended up walking over to a little sushi place due to be so tired.
Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow morning at the course.
Remember to make sure you come and check in with me at the range upon arrival. Devrickus has been kind enough to volunteer to be GolferGal tomorrow morning since she is unable to make this trip and will be with me making sure everybody is checked in and gets their SWAG.

And then when you see JLukes looking like a fool in a skirt, just remember why that happned...Because GolferGal absolutely OWNED him in fantasy football. Never doubt the boss. :angel:

Thanks Mike Hunt for the laughs in advance

Played rum pointe thus afternoon and the wind was whipping around. Not only that but animals appear to be a factor. Definitely some bugs, big ones. Saw the little guy below walking across 13--and my wife got attacked by a bat that was living in one if the water cooler houses.

Hydrate at your own risk.

aty6emer.jpg

Couldn't have said it better Randy. So envious of everyone. Hurts to know I was supposed to be there

Load up the coffee Brian and don't forget the clubs ...you may laugh but I've seen it done before on early morning departures.

Okay, this scared me so I put the clubs in the car just now, back up shoes and clothes and printed directions. Hitting the road at 4:30 as well with caffeine ready to go!

Okay, this scared me so I put the clubs in the car just now, back up shoes and clothes and printed directions. Hitting the road at 4:30 as well with caffeine ready to go!

LOL. Didn't mean to scare you. But now you can sleep peacefully if not very long tonight.

Ended up walking over to a little sushi place due to be so tired.
Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow morning at the course.
Remember to make sure you come and check in with me at the range upon arrival. Devrickus has been kind enough to volunteer to be GolferGal tomorrow morning since she is unable to make this trip and will be with me making sure everybody is checked in and gets their SWAG.

And then when you see JLukes looking like a fool in a skirt, just remember why that happned...Because GolferGal absolutely OWNED him in fantasy football. Never doubt the boss. :angel:

Can't wait to see pictures. Not fair that GG doesn't get to see her handy work in person though.

Cant wait to follow along tomorrow!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

UPS sucks and didn't deliver the swag today even though I paid for special shipping. Needless to say they will get an earful tomorrow, but in the meantime it means there will be no swag at the course, and I am so sorry about that. I will need everyone to send me their mailing address and I will have to ship everyone's swag to them after the event.

Ugh, I am so freaking mad right now!

That sucks GG. On the bright side who needs swag when you guys are going to have an awesome THP time tomorrow!!!

Morgan we understand it's out of your control, hopefully they make it right for you guys

ANNOUNCEMENT:

UPS sucks and didn't deliver the swag today even though I paid for special shipping. Needless to say they will get an earful tomorrow, but in the meantime it means there will be no swag at the course, and I am so sorry about that. I will need everyone to send me their mailing address and I will have to ship everyone's swag to them after the event.

Ugh, I am so freaking mad right now!

The swag is the cherry in top of a special weekend with THPers. But I would not want to be on the receiving end of that call.

Man I feel bad for the poor guy who answers that phone call lol

Looking forward to following this tomorrow while waiting for the paint to dry in the living room tomorrow. Looks like a great course.

Made it to our hotel in Salisbury. I expected this drive to take six hours or so and it wound up taking ten -- most of which was burned stuck in traffic on the NJ Turnpike.

Thank heavens the kids all got along ok.

See you all tomorrow, hopefully around 10am.

KenH

Sent from my Surface 2 using Tapatalk

Have fun fellas! Sorry I'll be missing Dev playing a starring role and Jlukes paying up

Yeah.. So Buck brought his own linens...

vypu8udy.jpg

And the back..... buck to the rescue

5a7emu2y.jpg

5 guys can close when I say they can close

Back