What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
78 in tourney today, but it was 8 over on par 70.

Shot a 77 I believe today with Hawk. Slow greens really killed me. I missed two or three really easy birdie opportunities by leaving it woefully short. The good news is as always score didn't matter one bit as I always have such a great time playing with Ryan.

Played a fairly good round - bad start but it didn't get to me. Settled
In and found a groove. Didn't hit a lot of fairways - well below my 70% average but these were narrow and misses were off by a yard or two at most. First time on this course in 3 years. Links style and rough was very deep. There is something like 50 bunkers
On this course and I managed to hit only 3 of them. They were
Pretty packed as it's rained a couple days this week and getting of was a chore. Happy with the long and short game. The kid game keeps giving me fits but I did play for pars and bogeys today and layer up on a good 8 or 10 holes. First time I used the golfshot
App for stats. Usually use golf logix. Here's the run down:

a5e2u2et.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52/49 for a 101. Irons were solid today. Some hiccups off the tee, and had 7 three jacks and a four putt. Also had two water balls. Argh! I keep shooting myself in the foot. Hoping I turn the corner soon. I can't hit the 4 or 5 irons with the XCG6's but boy do I love my HiBore XLi 5 iron, so it is staying in the bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Horrid 103. 41 putts, and at least 5 penalty strokes. I honestly don't remember the total amount, that's how bad it was. All penalty strokes were off the tee, with the Bertha now I'm hooking it instead of slicing. Need to adjust it some more because we all know that's it, can't be my swing or anything, right????

Better the hook than the slice. You'll get it sorted out!

Shot 99 yesterday at Torrey Pines South from Blue Tees. Just could not get anything feeling solid. Lately I've been rolling the ball great with my putter and yesterday was just atrocious on or near the greens. One of the worst days on the course I've had in a long time. Only positive thing I took was that I didn't walk off and still kept trying until the final putt dropped for a par

Man, I wasted some great ball striking today. Went 39-44-83. I was really putting the screws to it today but that came with a lil extra juice that I couldn't quite control. Was consistently long all day. Have to redial in my distances, I suppose. Hit 9 FIR and 8 GIR and my putter wasn't much help today either. Not a cloud in the sky today. Awesome.

Better the hook than the slice. You'll get it sorted out!

I hope so! My stock has always been a pull fade, and every now and again I try to straighten it out. I think that's the case here, but I'm overcompensating. I'd rather the pull fade, because it doesn't run out so much and get into more trouble.

I hope so! My stock has always been a pull fade, and every now and again I try to straighten it out. I think that's the case here, but I'm overcompensating. I'd rather the pull fade, because it doesn't run out so much and get into more trouble.

Do you have it set on draw? I've found that moving the weight has more of an effect on that club than others.

Do you have it set on draw? I've found that moving the weight has more of an effect on that club than others.

Yes, it's on 1.5 draw with a neutral face. I was hitting it straight at the range with that setup , not so much today unfortunately.

Played a 2 ball 9 holes this evening and shot 41/39. Tee game with driver and 3W was much better than yesterday but then again this course was wide open so I let her rip and didn't try to steer the ball.. It only took 90 minutes which was pretty awesome.

Shot a pretty decent 81 today. The game really showed up this weekend for 45/54 holes.

I hit a good amount of fairways and greens, but my short game is still leaving something to be desired. I really could have had a 78 or so if I just converted a couple up and downs

Shot a pretty decent 81 today. The game really showed up this weekend for 45/54 holes.

I hit a good amount of fairways and greens, but my short game is still leaving something to be desired. I really could have had a 78 or so if I just converted a couple up and downs

Nice Taylor....well done

Shot a 44/44 88 on Saturday and 44/43 87 on Sunday.

Both rounds at Pebble Creek in Tampa

46/45-91 Happy, first round in almost a month and ill take it short game showed it in spots

85 at 6300 yards it was soaking wet too. Drove the ball well but didn't do so hot with the irons.

Back to the range tomorrow

Shot a respectable round today. 40/40 80 with 31 putts. Definitely could have been better, but was very pleased with just about everything today. I just had a few mental errors.

Shot a 63 today.

2 man scramble but not bad for a 6 and 12 capper!

37 - 37 - 74. 3 birdies, 5 bogeys. Long game is still has a ways to go but iron play and short game were good today that enabled me to score well.

Nice round bro! The new SeeMore working for you?

What did you shoot today?

Having similar troubles 441. Suddenly very erratic with the irons. Gotta go see my instructor and see what's up.

Guys I shot a pb today. Shot a 78 on my local muni. Man, everything was working in my favor. Driving,chipping and putting. Didnt 3 putt once and hit most of the fairways. What hurt me most was getting too fast on the downswing and my srms outracing my body. All in all a great day.

What a great day of golf at Bethpage today, played the Red in the morning, walked, carried and shot 79, we decided to play another round, we took carts, played the Green and shot 77, left a few shots out there in each round.. definitely encouraging signs......

45/44-89, 2/18 gir, 6/13 fir 30 putts. Such a disappointing day after nearly breaking 80 yesterday.

39/42 for an 81 was just off a hair but scrambled pretty good

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

45/44-89, 2/18 gir, 6/13 fir 30 putts. Such a disappointing day after nearly breaking 80 yesterday.
Hey man nothing wrong shooting in the eighties. Thirty putts is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back