What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man nothing wrong shooting in the eighties. Thirty putts is pretty good.
The putter was about the only thing I had going. I teed off with 6 iron on the last 6 holes just trying to keep it in play.

Having similar troubles 441. Suddenly very erratic with the irons. Gotta go see my instructor and see what's up.
Yeah been working on some things. Not bad on range but just not taking to course yet

The putter was about the only thing I had going. I teed off with 6 iron on the last 6 holes just trying to keep it in play.
We need to get in a round together soon man because my putting needs improvement. It's not like I was just a seemore lol...

We need to get in a round together soon man because my putting needs improvement. It's not like I was just a seemore lol...

It doesn't happen overnight buddy, putting takes lots of practice and committing completely, SPi or not.

Shot 77 today. Struck the ball well, just kept burning hole edges and a couple of lip outs.

Shot 86 today on the Schoolmaster at RTJ Shoals.

Scott123456789OUT101112131415161718INTOTAL
PAR544353444364454344353672
GROSS645454454415354466444182 (+10)
NET535343344344343355433468 (-4)

Damn holes 15 and 16. All in all great round considering the amount of rain we have had in the last week. Little to no run on drives but man could i stick the ball on the green!

9/18 GIR 37 Putts

76 + 4. Played a new course Farmstead, for the first time yesterday. Struggled out of the gates, going +4 after 6 with 2 three putts. Couldn't figure out the greens as they looked fast but were slow. I haven't been able to get off to a good start lately, which is something I need to figure out. Shot 40 on the front, which should have been much lower. I bogeyed first two holes on the back and felt like I was on my way to a big number, but played the last 7 holes -2 to shoot even on the back.

Shot a PB 79 yesterday. Started with a blind uphill chip/lob from about 10 yards off the green. Thought it was a pretty good effort until I got up on the green and didn't see my ball :)

Irons were great and the greens were so awful and slow that it was nearly impossible to three putt, everything just died when it got near the hole and I don't think I missed a single putt under 6-7'

Thought I had just tied my PB until I added up and realized it was a par 71. I had shot one 80 on a 72 before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a 85 at my local course. Driving was better but 2 double bogies killed me.

+3, 39 this morning. Nothing great, nothing bad, really. Just a nice day on the course swinging the sticks. Putter just isnt jiving right now and I am leaving way to many strokes on the putting greens.

Nice shootin Beags. Get the T Frame out!

Up and down weekend, shot a good 75 friday morning, a 38 front-nine on saturday afternoon that could have been a 30, and a rough 83 on Sunday morning that saw four 7's end up on the card.

The good news is that I'm really starting to dial my wedges in with the new ProV1x ball. I made a stupid bogey on the first hole after hitting it in the water off the tee, but holes 2-8 were almost flawless. I hit 7 wedges inside of 20ft, and a nice recovery 4i to about 15ft. Of course I only made 1 of the birdie putts, but I've got a method mod 00 and a superstroke flatso ultra on the way to solve that.

It doesn't happen overnight buddy, putting takes lots of practice and committing completely, SPi or not.
Ain't this the truth. Plan on spending much more time on the putting green than golfing for the next couple of weeks. Though I do plan on putting a couple of rounds in the books ... free time is about to get very scarce with the little one's arrival less than a month away.

Another 44. Been frustrated that my game is pretty good excpept my wedges from 100 and in. Couple skulled shots leading to doubles is getting old. I seriously need to work on it

The most awful +4 76 I can imagine. I scrambled and putted like a madman because my driver was any which way but straight.

The most awful +4 76 I can imagine. I scrambled and putted like a madman because my driver was any which way but straight.

We'd be one hell of a team. Driver's the only thing I can hit right now.

84 (44/40). Got in a few too many trees, and "looked up" on a few short irons into greens. Otherwise a nice ball-striking and putting day.

41/45 yesterday. For me I am playing pretty good for only getting out once or twice a month.

38 on the front of my home course. With a double. Par was in reach

44/46-90. It was a struggle today on a tough course. Short game was pretty solid but off the tee and iron play was erratic.

Shot 75 at Laguna Seca. I was with my niece so it was a teach and play type of round which actually helped me focus more for some reason.

Made good use of my day off by.... Playing golf... hahaha!

Played the back 9 of my home course from the tips, which features a 490 yard and a 450 yard par 4. Fortunately my biggest drives of the day came on those two holes and I managed a 37 with one birdie on the 17th. Nearly had a few more as well.

Shot a 47 with 17 putts. My short game needs work; life inside 100 yards did me in. I'm driving and hitting my irons straighter and better than ever, but the bottom of my bag is not keeping up. Still, I'm pretty happy with how my game is going otherwise.

37 in league tonight. Played the first 5 holes in +3 and finished the last 4 holes in -2. I continue to struggle off the tee a bit and I just can't get my putter hot. My irons are still spot on but I am just not capitalizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back