Contest #1 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Here's my entry. Have to respect his record, which speaks for itself:

...and it begins oh boy this is going to be fun.

Love all the responses!

Here's mine:

Official entry

slight unintentional typo there. Should be #zoocrew of course. I'll retweet with a fix but leave as is here.

Finley_zpsd6fb6e25.png

Some great stuff so far.

This hurts to do..

Put it to music in your head. Some rockin' hair metal: "FINLEY the BURNINATOR!!!! YEAHHH!!!!!!!"

@hackersparadise @JasonFinleyCG #OriginalSuperVillian is now called #Oblivion because #DreamTeam will leave #zoocrew in oblivion

Last edited:

Put it to music in your head. Some rockin' hair metal: "FINLEY the BURNINATOR!!!! YEAHHH!!!!!!!"

I believe Trogdor has that one copyrighted ;):beer:

I believe Trogdor has that one copyrighted ;):beer:

I hoped someone would catch the reference. Flipping through my ringtones today and had Strongbad and Trogdor on there!

Good, grand, great, wonderful... no yelling on the bus!

It's on!

@hackersparadise @JasonFinleyCG #OriginalSuoerVillian is now called #Oblivion because #DreamTeam will leave #zoocrew in oblivion

Shane you may want to re-read your tweet.

Shane you may want to re-read your tweet.
Thank you, I should have known better that to do from my phone, I think its fixed now :)

I hoped someone would catch the reference. Flipping through my ringtones today and had Strongbad and Trogdor on there!

I was so stoked when the Trogdor song ended up on Guitar Hero 2. Bought the game for that only lol. I still have a hand drawn Trogdor in my cave. Also still have a Strongbad Tshirt and some other stuff too. Was a huge Homestar fan.

I SAID CONSUMMATE V'S!!!!!

It warms my heart to see so much excitement about this, I knew it would happen, but to SEE the people fighting to be on Team THP and to go to battle with my brother from another mother #Cookie just makes me smile.

BRING IT. Its up to YOU all to put THP back on top where we belong.

Who wouldn't want to be led into battle by the #cookiemonster?

Capt. Cookie I want to share the belt and will give you 125%

My humble offering. . . .

Many great ideas already posted!

@Hackersparadise New name for #OriginalSuperVillain @JasonFinleyCG is #TheAggravator for the way he celebrates #TeamBasementDweller losses.

Back