The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vacation starts now. Colorado here I come!

Played really really solidly today from some DEEP tees

Hahaha, attaboy CJ!

Well I played not very well from some not very deep tees so is that a double win?

Sure!!

On a serious note, congrats on your rounds fellas! Lots of guys getting rewarded for the hard work they've put in.

LOVE my #Grandaddy entry!

Of course I understand that there are many great entries,I think I incorporated a lot into my entry and LOVE the message!

Just caught up on the last 24 hours in here.

Always such a great thread to visit.

Congrats to all you guys and lady on the good stuff.

I don't have to pretend to like soccer for 4 more years.

first post from my new laptop! woohooo!

Last edited:
The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

I don't have to pretend to like soccer for 4 more years.

I'm a bad person. I didn't even pretend to like it. I literally have watched less than 1 minute of the entire World Cup.

Just never had been my cup of tea.

Last edited:
My wife started grad school at a private school and we are going to be paying for the vast majority out of pocket. We set goals for how much to save each month, and I thought we would have a tough time getting there, especially the first month. Well I looked today to discover that we actually exceeded our goal by over 50%!!

My wife started grad school at a private school and we are going to be paying for the vast majority out of pocket. We set goals for how much to save each month, and I thought we would have a tough time getting there, especially the first month. Well I looked today to discover that we actually exceeded our goal by over 50%!!

Congrats. Enough left over for you to go play golf while she's in class!!

I'm a bad person. I didn't even pretend to like it. I literally have watched less than 1 minute of the entire World Cup.

I might have watched 10-15 minutes but no more. So glad it's over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have watched none of it. I think its great the way so many have gotten behind the US team but I just cant watch Soccer I cant get into it.

I cant hear a Bon Jovi song without thinking about Branson and 2 of my favorite people out there.
You two know who you are and that was one heck of a weekend...I think we should do it again.

I cant hear a Bon Jovi song without thinking about Branson and 2 of my favorite people out there.
You two know who you are and that was one heck of a weekend...I think we should do it again.

You mean dueling banjo's?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-oh! We're half-way theeeee-ere! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-oh!

Those dueling pianos were amazing! I say we do it again too

Sounds like a good time, I'm always in the mood for a good time!

Living on a prayer?

Count me in....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back