Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Iowa has been way to long ago buddy! Look forward to teeing it up with you again someday! Freak in IOWA

I have to concur, it was a blast and Matt has some serious game! Keystone will be a awesome!
whos matt??? you mean Nate lol

Stupid autocorrect. ...lol I also know a low capper named Nate, so it works.

Haha, auto correct has gotten me few times. It turned JB to Jokes once. Got a good laugh out of that one.

Havent played much golf at all recently, and finally get to get out tomorrow morning with a few FL THPers. Pretty excited to get to the course and finally put the peg in the ground because it has been a crazy long week with lots of twists and turns.

Havent played much golf at all recently, and finally get to get out tomorrow morning with a few FL THPers. Pretty excited to get to the course and finally put the peg in the ground because it has been a crazy long week with lots of twists and turns.

You boys have fun, good crew out there tomorrow!

You boys have fun, good crew out there tomorrow!

A good time it shall be. BEen far too long since we have all teed it up together, but life gets in the way some times.

Things that make you go...hmmm.

Call me cray-cray, but I expect you see some club twirls tomorrow.

Panda goes low, doesn't much matter with my boys!

I get to play with THPers every weekend. Love it!
Four years I've been waiting to play golf with you, maybe one day

Four years I've been waiting to play golf with you, maybe one day

Ditto dude. Never forget how cool you were at the first MC. Hell you made me relaxed.

Hopefully sooner than later my friend.

I need to stop in KC & pick you up & crash that 3some.

I wish I was rich and could make every THP event.

Same here brother.

We need to tee it up, a shame you ducked me and made a deal with the snow gods to make it -5* when I went to Ohio that one time.

Same here brother.

We need to tee it up, a shame you ducked me and made a deal with the snow gods to make it -5* when I went to Ohio that one time.

Dude rofl....every time someone mentions Ohio all I can think of was you and JB hiding in the RV crying about how cold it was.

<3

Dude rofl....every time someone mentions Ohio all I can think of was you and JB hiding in the RV crying about how cold it was.

<3

I wasn't crying.

My tear ducts were effing frozen shut.

K I just laughed out loud for real.

I'll never forget you dudes wanting to hit the putting green. It was raining. And 29* temp.

"Let's go warm up!"

That was stupid.

Whatever, I still beat toughestsoldier by like 42 strokes. I didn't hit the tent either.

Back