Newbie from Switzerland !

Chipinzebox

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi there,

Yep, we're reading your forum in the middle of our mountains, while we're chewing cheese and hugging cows... :)

I've been reading this forum for a while now and it seemed to me it was time to register and join the community. I've been playing golf for 20+ years now, not as much I would want of course, but not complaining. I'll try to be active as I read so many good advices, info and suggestions in the different topics and members seem to be very friendly and less, how can I say, obtuse than on golfwrx...

I travel quite often to USA and would also be pleased to share some round of golf from time to time with some US members during one of my travels. That being said, even though I have the feeling to be a worldwide citizenship, during 3 days every two years, I join the European Team banner :) Euroooooooope, Eurooooooooope ! But I'm sure we'll have fun here in October :) Old habits die hard...

Some info about my golf game, I reached what could be seen as a decent hcp but as I'm getting older, I'm loosing swing speed and gently moving from heavy and too stiif shafts to lighter and softer ones. And I have the feeling to re-discover this game and that's priceless.

Last but not least, I apology for any mispelling or mistake as english is not my native language.

Looking forward to bumping into you here and there.

Cheers,

Chipinzebox <- which is more a prayer than a nickname

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome: nice intro Chipinzebox, glad you are now a part of the best golf forum in the entire world.

Welcome to the forum! Look for a fellow named Ole Gray in your travels throughout the forum. He also llikes to hug cows...lol

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! I have hugged cows with my aunt in Geneva! Beautiful country!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!!!!

Welcome to THP!

Wow, that's a lot of welcome !! Thank you all for this warm welcome !
:act-up:

Welcome to THP!!!

Back