What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a goofy round today. Shot an 82 with 3 birdies and 3 three putts. I putted awful and it really hurt me today but most of that was just brain farts. I may be the worlds worst lag putter

85 with three doubles (on three straight holes) on a course I haven't played in 15 years with almost unplayable greens they were so dead. Only missed a could of fairways. Only hit 4 GIR. Iron swing just wasn't working for me today. Had a good time though.

So lucky to be able to play 2 days in a row, might even get to play tomorrow. Very happy with my game, shot 79 yesterday and again today. Driver went right a few times that got me in trouble. 2 doubles and one birdie today. My daughter beat me both days .... Life is GOOD !!! Happy 4th of July !!!

I shot a 42/40 82 today. It seems that I forgot how to swing the clubs there for a few holes on the front. Then had a mental collapse on the 18th tee box. I can see where this can and will be improved upon soon.

40-45-85 today. I'm struggling so much. My head is all over the place. Was 1 under after 4 and just lost it from there. Made 3 more doubles, and there was no good reason for them. Had 4 three putts today too. Spent some time on the range afterward and found the groove within 10 balls. Hopefully I can clear my head some. I need it bad

40-45-85 today. I'm struggling so much. My head is all over the place. Was 1 under after 4 and just lost it from there. Made 3 more doubles, and there was no good reason for them. Had 4 three putts today too. Spent some time on the range afterward and found the groove within 10 balls. Hopefully I can clear my head some. I need it bad
Keep up the practicing, I know you have the game. I am struggling myself yoo. Streaks of awesomeness then fading away. Just a liittle over 2 months, have time to get in a groove

Keep up the practicing, I know you have the game. I am struggling myself yoo. Streaks of awesomeness then fading away. Just a liittle over 2 months, have time to get in a groove

Worst part is that its all in my head right now. I may need a shrink lol

Just 9 holes today.
42 with 15 putts.

34 - 37 - 71. 4 birdies, 3 bogeys, 10 GIR, 10 of 14 farways, 27 putts.

36/39-75 for a new pb! Granted this was an easier course than I usually play, but I'm still super pumped about it.

36/39-75 for a new pb! Granted this was an easier course than I usually play, but I'm still super pumped about it.

Another PB! Boom! Well done sir. Who did ya play with?

Team albatross is on fire in here

41-42 - 83

Just played Windermere CC and shot a personal best on the course. 65... 33/32 with zero bogies.

Just played Windermere CC and shot a personal best on the course. 65... 33/32 with zero bogies.

Freaking 65?!

Hell yeah brother, that's what I am talking about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back