What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife and I played in a couples scramble today. Shot 68 gross and got the low net of 50 and $200 in credit.

The wife and I played in a couples scramble today. Shot 68 gross and got the low net of 50 and $200 in credit.

Fantastic work!

shot a 78 today...12 pars 6 bogeys...wasnt doing anything fabulous or terrible just moving the ball from point A to point B( not used to so little drama in my rounds) 7/14 FIR, 9/18 GIR , 31 putts...However this is the second consecutive round where bogey was the biggest number on the card..

Played the Mountain Course at my home club today. 72.2/139 rating from the gold tees, 6596 yards. 44/43 for 87. Had five stinking 3-putts today. Will be back playing again tomorrow, going to get some putting work in in the morning.

41/44 85. Two doubles, 39 putts. Aerated greens, but still. One penalty stroke, on the first hole. Pleased w driver, everything else could use work.

Must have been a good day to play golf as I too shot my Personal Best at my home course today!
We played 36 holes today at Cypresswood Golf Club on The Traditions Course.

My first 18 holes I shot 74
36 front with 1 bogey - 1 birdie - 7 pars
38 back with 2 bogies - 7 pars

Then the magic happened!

Second 18 holes I shot a Personal best 69!
35 Front with 1 bogey - 2 birdies - 6 pars
34 Back with 2 birdies and 7 pars

nice work Johnny

i got your call late so I ended up at Tour 18, surprisingly not crowded today, 39 front and 40 on the back for a 79, only 1 birdie on the par 5 2nd hole, played Amen corner even all pars though missed an 8 footer on the first of amen corner for birdie.

9/14 fairways
7 greens
0/4 sand saves

32 putts

makes 4 out of last 5 rounds sub 80, I'm scared now to see what my new index will be on the 15th

I shot a +1 37, +4 40 = 77 today. Very happy to shot that after only 2 weeks ago shooting my PB off our blue tee's. I was I a little disappointed to leave a couple of birdies out there with my putts just coming up a couple of inch's short. This was the last week of our qualifying rounds for our club match play champs in September (which I won last year), hopefully I qualified in the top 3 with rounds of 75-81-77.

Played a round of 9, with my daughter, yesterday. Finished @ +3 for the 9.

Went 42/39 today for an 81. Putter was very cold through the first four holes on the back, realized I was getting a bit wristy, once I corrected that the putter woke up big time. Converted a really nice 8 ft birdie on par 5 to finish strong on the back. Very happy, and the practice I put in really paid off this week.

I shot a +1 37, +4 40 = 77 today. Very happy to shot that after only 2 weeks ago shooting my PB off our blue tee's. I was I a little disappointed to leave a couple of birdies out there with my putts just coming up a couple of inch's short. This was the last week of our qualifying rounds for our club match play champs in September (which I won last year), hopefully I qualified in the top 3 with rounds of 75-81-77.
Heck of a round. ..looks like you are on a nice little hot streak right now

Went 42/39 today for an 81. Putter was very cold through the first four holes on the back, realized I was getting a bit wristy, once I corrected that the putter woke up big time. Converted a really nice 8 ft birdie on par 5 to finish strong on the back. Very happy, and the practice I put in really paid off this week.

Good job Brad!!

Atta boy Bradford!!

41/41 82 on a day where ball striking was horrendous. 7 fir, 4 gir 25 putts!!! If it wasnt for great chipping and putting it would have been ugly. Or if it wasnt for the bad tee to green game it would have been amazing lol

What did you shoot today?

Had one of those good days yesterday. Hit 93% of fairways, 61% GIR, with 31 puts for a +3 75. Had a double on the card after hitting one in the water and lipped out two putts. One off my best ever score so I'll take it.

Last edited:
Shot a 98 - 49 and 49, but played much better than that. Having trouble figuring out my new SeeMore putter, resulting in 41 putts.

I now have played my last 5 rounds under 100, and got my first ever birdie today! Things are getting better and better!

Shot a 98 - 49 and 49, but played much better than that. Having trouble figuring out my new SeeMore putter, resulting in 41 putts.

I now have played my last 5 rounds under 100, and got my first ever birdie today! Things are getting better and better!
Congrats man! Keep it up and you'll see those scores drop.

I'm not sure since the course didn't sync with golfshot. Which made scoring weird. I did have a couple birdies tho, so probably pretty decent.

Man, there is so much great golf being played by some folks. Crazy how many good golfers are a member of this community.

tied my personal best for my "home" course today. shot 42/34 for a 76. what a great day!

I fired a 74 yesterday. Shot 35 (1 under) on the front and 39 (3 over) on the back.

tied my personal best for my "home" course today. shot 42/34 for a 76. what a great day!

Great round and way to finish the back side!

Shot 37/39 for a 76. Had a double and few missed putts inside 5' but all and all a decent round for me.

44/43.. Total of 87. Tee to green was superb. Putting was absolutely awful.

Switched from the Method Mod to a SeeMore and couldn't get the speed right at all. Was leaving everything short. Lines were really good, speed was really bad.

Shot a 79 (40-39) playing today with wlurker. Lots of fun to play, but my game was off all day. It seemed like I was always hitting a bad approach, chip or putt on every hole to add an extra stroke to my score.

The course was actually playing really short today. The tees that we played are about 6,550, but it had to be closer to 6,300 today. I found myself hitting into bad spots on a few holes, but the different length wasn't really the issue. Just a lot of bad shots here and there mixed in with some putts that I should have made.

Birdied the 18th for the 79, though. And I knew coming into the hole that I needed birdie to break 80. Pretty happy about the finish at least.

Already thinking about the next range session and the next tee time.

Third day in a row playing golf, this is definitely a record, and I feel ok. Only got to play 9 today as my daughter was not feeling good so we quit at the turn. I was playing great, shot 38 with 1 birdie and 3 bogies. 5 of 7 fairways and 5 GIR's. Life is GOOD !!

78, but a really disappointing one.

Had an 8 iron into a par 5 for a second shot after piping my drive and took a 6 hitting into an amazing concrete bunker.

3 other times I had 120~ out and missed greens. My wedge play is just total garbage right now. I can't get through the ball I am flipping everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back