The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic news Morgan!!

Just got back from the vet with Duke and he is doing really well!! His heart hasn't grown in size, it has stayed just the same, which the vet said is a good thing. He has a small tumor on his spleen, but he said it's nothing to worry about, but he want to check it again in a year. That's right a year!! Just a few months ago we thought we had 6 months to a year left with him, and now he is saying come back in a year for a checkup. I am so happy right now!!

That is awesome news !

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Just got back from the vet with Duke and he is doing really well!! His heart hasn't grown in size, it has stayed just the same, which the vet said is a good thing. He has a small tumor on his spleen, but he said it's nothing to worry about, but he want to check it again in a year. That's right a year!! Just a few months ago we thought we had 6 months to a year left with him, and now he is saying come back in a year for a checkup. I am so happy right now!!
Yes!!!!! So awesome to hear! Happy for you guys

Awesome news, GG!

Awesome news GG!!

Me and the wife will be married and touching down in Aruba 2 months!!!!!!

I'm so happy to hear that GG. I hate hearing about sick puppies and children.

Awesome news GG!

Awesome news Morgan!!

Awesome news about Duke!

Great news about Duke!!

Awesome news GG!

And congratulations CAA!!!

Duke is an effing trooper! Fantastic news GG and JB.

Great news for Duke!

This is my HHJJ for the day.

Awesome news on Duke!

Bought some baby stuff tonight courtesy of the kindness of one Mr. Tyler Plufferufferomingston Esq.

Love my THP family, nonstop smiles form all the awesome messages and such we've gotten. This little girl is already so incredibly and completely loved.

Just trouble shot a problem with a system in Australia for the owner of our company while laying in bed watching The 40 year old virgin. My review is also due. This will end well for me.

Redone my irons tonight, reshaft, cut, regrip.

I LOVE the way they turned out!

Nice CJ. Good looking sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back