Round 1 Matchups - 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

I am sure once I get to Myrtle is will be completely different.

Myrtle should be very welcoming to you. Many call it The Jersey of SC. :alien:

Butterflies will be in everyone's stomachs in MB. That's a given.

So are you saying your going to take a nice easy swing on your first tee, or you gonna bomb it out there?
It's pretty crazy to think about with the different formats as compared to previous years. Having that blowup hole now just cost your team a hole.....the choice of ball off the tee will help to keep the big numbers away but as we know even after the tee shot it's pretty darn easy to get into trouble.

I'm excited to do work with Panda all day Saturday, we know each others game pretty well and know how to get the most out of each other. I could fly out tomorrow morning and be ready to play the event this weekend....pretty damn pumped to #getiton.

So are you saying your going to take a nice easy swing on your first tee, or you gonna bomb it out there?

That top secret Team THP info only

HAHA Team THP is going to hit nice easy bombs that will be LOOOOOONNNGGGG!!!!! I can already see Hawkster soaring down the fairway to 330yards.
That top secret Team THP info only

HAHA Team THP is going to hit nice easy bombs that will be LOOOOOONNNGGGG!!!!! I can already see Hawkster soaring down the fairway to 330yards.

Hawk is getting some cart path love off the first tee, I see.

It's pretty crazy to think about with the different formats as compared to previous years. Having that blowup hole now just cost your team a hole.....the choice of ball off the tee will help to keep the big numbers away but as we know even after the tee shot it's pretty darn easy to get into trouble.

I'm excited to do work with Panda all day Saturday, we know each others game pretty well and know how to get the most out of each other. I could fly out tomorrow morning and be ready to play the event this weekend....pretty damn pumped to #getiton.

Playing along side you is going to be fun. I think I'm going to see a sharp cookie in a few weeks. Three matches to hold down buddy, your ready? I am!!

Man. I don't recall any instances of Team THP talking distance. TB has sand cart paths by the way :)

I agree 100%. A couple of days ago while thinking about the event I finally said to myself that no matter what happens I prepared myself the best that I could have since November. That realization brought a calmness over me that has not been there. I still have one more lesson, rounds to play and practice sessions during the next 18 days but the heavy lifting is done. Im sure the nerves will be there when the time comes but those nerves are what Im looking for those nerves to me show how much I care for everything about this event.

You should be nervous. You are playing against me. I just scream intimidation.

If #1 is playing at 600 yards, I'll just be happy to get it over the left sided bunker, and I am pretty sure it is like 220 or 230 to carry that thing back from the blues.

*not making assumptions about tee lengths, #lawyerspeak

If #1 is playing at 600 yards, I'll just be happy to get it over the left sided bunker, and I am pretty sure it is like 220 or 230 to carry that thing back from the blues.

I've done some looking to figure out where I can hit the ball so I'm not blocked out by those trees for the layup. #justincase

I've done some looking to figure out where I can hit the ball so I'm not blocked out by those trees for the layup. #justincase

Nice thign about that tee placement, is it takes the bunker farther up on the right out of the picture, which makes missing a bit right not so bad.

Lol this is going to be epic! I can't wait!!

To say I'm hyped to tee it up with you as my partner is a gross understatement. I absolutely cannot wait to go to battle with you buddy!! #GoingLow #ShefGarie

Been thinking a lot about R1 lately, a LOT.

Been thinking a lot about R1 lately, a LOT.

Me too. It's going to be odd going off on #10, however, I LOVE the back 9 of true blue and look forward to going at it "fresh" vs other times I have played it. Going to #1 at the turn will put me to the test, for sure.

I'm glad I get to play 18 at least once for sure this time

Am I screwed up if I say I haven't thought about round 1 yet? I'm a little behind schedule with the surgeries and the neck thing, so I'm still pretty focused on my prep plan and haven't started to think about the actual event yet. I'm beginning to think I'm missing out on some of the fun.

I can't wait to get out to that first tee (technically #10) and get things started against Coers and Parshooter. Having the shamble format first will help work through that first tee jitter, but the scores all count from there.

Don't sweat it, boss. 285 bunt-drive to the right side of the fairway over the waste bunker. Set up for an aggressive second shot. #JustLikeIPlanned

Am I screwed up if I say I haven't thought about round 1 yet? I'm a little behind schedule with the surgeries and the neck thing, so I'm still pretty focused on my prep plan and haven't started to think about the actual event yet. I'm beginning to think I'm missing out on some of the fun.

Nope. You're fine. You'll start thinking about it when you are good and ready :)

Looking forward to that first round match up against Ward and Nebgolfer. What an awesome way to kickoff two rounds on Sunday.

#nobutterknifeattacks

Looking forward to that first round match up against Ward and Nebgolfer. What an awesome way to kickoff two rounds on Sunday.

#nobutterknifeattacks

#nopromises

#nobutterknifeattacks
#GuardYourShins

All day :)

It'll be a fun match for sure

Ive golfed with both of you before, not sure "fun" is the word I would use

Back