Round 1 Matchups - 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Ive golfed with both of you before, not sure "fun" is the word I would use

Try saying that with a straight face in person. You can't.

Ex. Las Colinas course, Callaway Ultimate Club Test

Ive golfed with both of you before, not sure "fun" is the word I would use

Incessant blinking and profanity laiden tirades aren't fun?

Try saying that with a straight face in person. You can't.

Ex. Las Colinas course, Callaway Ultimate Club Test
How'd that round end for ya?

Bump. Anyone getting exited to follow along with this years Morgan Cup?...

Thanks CJ, Love the support man! This first round will include the ultimate first Tee and be were the hard work is put to the test--I am so looking forward to it!

I'm getting more and more excited as everyday goes by lol, I can't wait!! I'm excited to meet a couple new THP'rs, this will be a great match up!!

Really looking forward to playing with Matt and Nate, and especially Cap'n Ward. Going to be a fun round to open up the Morgan Cup for me.

Just a touch CJ...just a touch?

A little bit, a little bit. Some great matchups across the board for round 1. It's going to be an epic start to the Morgan Cup.

Can't wait to see all of us at the 1st Tee and the 10th!!! This is going to be awesome!!!
The 2014 Morgan Cup will be here very soon and it truly is the Ultimate Golf Event Period. The weekend of tour level treatment comes with 3 rounds of golf. Two rounds on Saturday consisting of team events and then Sunday singles with the team winning the most points decared champions.

If you would like to find information out about this incredible journey and unique event, click here.

Format
Front 9 - Shamble
Both players tee off and then pick the best drive. Each player plays the remainder of the hole from that spot until the ball is holed. The combination of both scores will be the team's score on each hole.

Back 9 - Modified Pinehurst
In Modified Pinehurst, both team members tee off. They select the one best drive, then play alternate shot into the cup. The golfer whose drive was not chosen hits the second shot.

Today we are honored to announce the 1st round matchups in 2014 #THPMC.

Round 1 Matchups
DCBrad & kc720
Tadashi & #Cookie

Howzat & Flog2424
Fupresti & WardF

Nate & Jeff Spicoli
ATLGolfer & J4U

Ddec & Jman
Scarnici & Smithfaced

Canadan & Amart
TNTCigarGuy & JohnnyMojo

v.man & O'Carroll
Hawk & MikeDean441

Paladin & Adwillingham
ParShooter & Coers

Jersey Nate & Mmaynard
Mward & NebGolfer

Trout Bum & Six4Three5
GolferBest & AdamW238

War Eagle & Devrickus
Castor Hades & Wicked Cool Bearded Man

I am ready to follow and cheer everybody on...but especially Team Albatross hehe. Have fun out there boys!

Then sir kiss your hair goodbye...TEAMTHP will be taking the title and cups home. You are destine to look like one of Americas most wanted :blob:
My hair depends on team albatross!

I am already prepping to film my "congrats" video to Team THP for their victory. Sunday evening will probably be busy for me so I am going to film it ahead of time so its ready to post as soon as they are announced the winners.

It's not that bad CJ...refreshing actually. You'll wonder why you didn't do it long ago

I may have been dropped on my head as a baby.
I have a weird shaped head.

Maybe bald and grow a big bushy beard, and wear sunglasses all the time....

I may have been dropped on my head as a baby.
I have a weird shaped head.

Maybe bald and grow a big bushy beard, and wear sunglasses all the time....

Will you be shaving at the Bridgestone Championship? Or will be it be done before hand?

Go Team Paradise!!

I'm bringing my Wahl clippers and a Bic to West Palm. You're going to look like Dr Evil minus the expensive suit.

Back