Caledonia Golf & Fish Club, Course Review

yep all 4 of us had decent shots......Breezy hit it to about 5 feet and I think we had about a 15 footer

bottom line, we got the birdie, they settled for par.

Might want to just take putter off the tee. That can't go 130 can it?
Well 58 was too much last year
That means 57 will be perfect this year
Oh wait

better yet, Hawk takes that tee shot.

shhhhh, thats our secret

BUT we may be teeing off on back 9 so good chance we dont see #9*

When I played it a few months ago, the ball was tracking for the flag in the air and I was thinking I've got a chance for a hole-in-one. What a silly thing to think as it flew over the green.

Haha I've seen the majority of people do that, you think it's perfect then it's like oh crap!

When I played it a few months ago, the ball was tracking for the flag in the air and I was thinking I've got a chance for a hole-in-one. What a silly thing to think as it flew over the green.
Man, and being long on that hole is not good, but neither is being short, our right, or left....

Man, and being long on that hole is not good, but neither is being short, our right, or left....

so what you are saying is, don't miss the green?

I'm sure I will take this statement back the second I'm standing on the tees, but from a design standpoint I love the looks the par 3s give you.

I'm sure I will take this statement back the second I'm standing on the tees, but from a design standpoint I love the looks the par 3s give you.

All of them are solid, fair and testing all the way around. You're gonna have a blast at these courses

so what you are saying is, don't miss the green?

Lol yes, but also don't hit the tier that the pin isn't on, or you'll have an 80 ft birdie putt. Just put it in the hole.

Lol yes, but also don't hit the tier that the pin isn't on, or you'll have an 80 ft birdie putt. Just put it in the hole.

I will write that down in my notes. Aim for the pin and knock it in for an ace.

When pin is on the right it's funny how many balls end up in that big bush tree behind that end of the green. No escape from there.

Haven't made worse than par on that hole yet. Hitting the green helps big time.

Thanks Cookie -- I'll try that approach next time I play Caledonia.

:alien:

That would be an awesome hole for an HOI.

I want to see someone get one this year at the Cup. That would be amazing.

That would be an awesome hole for an HOI.

I want to see someone get one this year at the Cup. That would be amazing.

I'd probably watch the footage of that 100 times. And that's just if it was someone else.

The celebrating that would happen regardless of what team would be amazing, especially if a group of people were around

Well 58 was too much last year
That means 57 will be perfect this year
Oh wait

That fact that you take a 58 on that hole, and over shoot it, sickens me.

#strongmikeisstrong

That fact that you take a 58 on that hole, and over shoot it, sickens me.

#strongmikeisstrong
It's a fluke..wardy days the j40 wedges are nuclear

There are a couple holes I can't wait to tangle with on this course. The long par 4 15th and number 12. Both great holes and both game changers

It's a fluke..wardy days the j40 wedges are nuclear

Soon as you hit it from the tee I knew it was long. You said what club when you got to the green and I just laughed. I've had the same thing happen to me a couple times and it's so confusing.

12-16, fantastic stretch of difficult par 4's. If missing your mark off the tee on those holes, you will be seeing big numbers.

Back