Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Need to throw a HUGE shout out to Freddie for taking care of my accommodation changes last week on such a short notice. Not one complaint from him amidst everything else going on in his day to day life!

Thanks Man!!!

Just glad I can help. See you in two weeks

Just glad I can help. See you in two weeks
Hey Freddie, completely unrelated to all the work you did setting up villas for everyone, what is your beverage of choice if someone hypothetically wanted to buy you a drink to say thank you? Asking for a friend.

Luckily I did check my travel documents today...my passport has expired...luckily I got it handled quickly and I should have a new one already today or latest by tomorrow.

Wow, that's pretty scary!!! If that would have happened here me thinks that would have had an opposite outcome!

I hadn't heard of any of you saying so, but just curious if any of the drivers are making DC/MD/VA a stopover on the drive down. I guess it's about 6 to 6.5 hours from here, but wondered if some of you that were driving 15 to 20 hours had planned on a stopping off point. If so, I'd be happy to meet up for a beverage or meal.

Hey Freddie, completely unrelated to all the work you did setting up villas for everyone, what is your beverage of choice if someone hypothetically wanted to buy you a drink to say thank you? Asking for a friend.

Well if someone wanted to but me a drink, as a friend, I'd take a captain and diet. But sharing a drink with 39 of you would be just fine.

Well if someone wanted to but me a drink, as a friend, I'd take a captain and diet. But sharing a drink with 39 of you would be just fine.

I promise this will happen. Thanks again bud!

Do the villas have a washing machine?

Everyone getting home will appreciate the washing machines. Nothing like opening a bag filled with sweaty clothes...

Everyone getting home will appreciate the washing machines. Nothing like opening a bag filled with sweaty clothes...

441, Canadan and Buck made fun of me for doing laundry every night.

Yeah was pretty lame

Or awesome, since I had clean clothes to travel home with and didnt have to look like a dope packing everything I owned in to a travel bag.

Or awesome, since I had clean clothes to travel home with and didnt have to look like a dope packing everything I owned in to a travel bag.
It's cool dude u can be the team thp housekeeper

It's cool dude u can be the team thp housekeeper

There is nothing worse than dried sweat on polyester. I'll be doing laundry and cooking. Just call me Weisie

Delta changed my flight home to 7am on Monday. Anybody else heading over that early?

If you don't find someone Hawk, I got your back!

I'll be heading out early anyway.

JM

Delta changed my flight home to 7am on Monday. Anybody else heading over that early?

we will take care of ya one way or another

I will if you need the ride.

Just let me know.

Alright thank guys. It's such a rotten time to get out of there and I'd picked a flight specifically to avoid it, but got hosed it seems.

Alright thank guys. It's such a rotten time to get out of there and I'd picked a flight specifically to avoid it, but got hosed it seems.

At least you don't have to plan on getting up early Monday.

#celebratealleffinnight

I will say that I could have missed this. I know that our cards should be charged like three days ahead of arrival. When we get to the True Blue property, do we need to individually check in somewhere?

I will say that I could have missed this. I know that our cards should be charged like three days ahead of arrival. When we get to the True Blue property, do we need to individually check in somewhere?

There is a building as you enter the property and I want to say they left us envelopes or something in 2012. Either way, WCBM got there before me and I didn't really have to do anything that I recall.

There is a building as you enter the property and I want to say they left us envelopes or something in 2012. Either way, WCBM got there before me and I didn't really have to do anything that I recall.
Yeah if u get there after hours they had a lockbox with everything in envelopes. If u call they will give u the combo for it

Yeah if u get there after hours they had a lockbox with everything in envelopes. If u call they will give u the combo for it

But I believe that just one person from the villa can stop by and initially grab keys for everyone. Then the late arrivers, etc can stop by the next day during business hours and settle their bills.

Back