#IceBucketChallenge

When I complained it wasn't filmed in landscape mode, my loving wife said we have to re-film... um... no.

Agreed. But for the mistake, this time three buckets hahahaha!

Also, nominating JB? ****and suddenly, Michigan Slice and all posts related disappear from THP**** hahahahahaha

Also, nominating JB? ****and suddenly, Michigan Slice and all posts related disappear from THP**** hahahahahaha

And ANY hopes of getting in the #TheDos.

But I was dared!

The slow dump! Ahhhhh. Well done CJ!

Im not sure if I was nominated, but I saw my name. I would ask for a small delay as both GG and I are a bit under the weather in this house.

Im not sure if I was nominated, but I saw my name. I would ask for a small delay as both GG and I are a bit under the weather in this house.

Yup. The highlighter shirt nominate you

2 very big buckets of ice water... Way to man up CJ! Now if I could only get you to man up to some real chicken wings...lol

And ANY hopes of getting in the #TheDos.

But I was dared!

Of course you were. As mentioned, we will need a small delay as we are both pretty ill right now.

OK.
Challenge accepted, challenge completed, I overuse the word stupid,I have hat hair, and my grammar is not tip top...

I will be sending a donation also!
Sorry for the delay..
What is this nonsense? Some guy I never met nominates me to pour a bucket of ice over my head?

I'm on it, but it might have to wait until tomorrow depending on when I get home tonight.

What is this nonsense? Some guy I never met nominates me to pour a bucket of ice over my head?

I'm on it, but it might have to wait until tomorrow depending on when I get home tonight.

Make sure you use the non-injured wrist arm to hoist that big bucket of ice water!

CJ that was hilarious

Make sure to put a trash bag around the cast dude! You were on my no pick list. #injuredTHPer

Europeans and their lack of ice. Nice work Henri!

Slice going #dos buckets but no charity?. This maybe my favorite thread of the year.

I'll come help I don't have class tomorrow. ;)

Is this big enough??

nyve2a9a.jpg

8aby6ysa.jpg

Fill that puppy up!

I'll be getting mine in but it may need a day or two to do it since I'm out of town. I won't disappoint

Back