What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the sports package enabled on my cable for a little run...
Scottish Open, THE Open, Senior Open, WGC Bridgestone, US PGA, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, BMW, Euro Masters, Tour Championship, KLM, Wales Open and RYDER CUP :D

2014-07-10%20teesandneedles.jpg

Eclectic mix delivered, some tees and some syringes (for paint fill)

I just ordered 6 dozen callaway chrome+ for 125$ shipped

Bunch of Q stars in tour yellow. And some supersofts for my wife.

Where did you find this deal??

sent from The Note 3

golf town Canada has a 3 dozen for 75 bucks promotion going on, plus a 25 off 150$ coupon

Adidas Crossflex. Needed some new kicks for summer that will breathe. Hope I like them as much as the folks over on the apparel forum do....

Just picked up a pair of the new Nike Lunar Cypress golf shoes. Playing with them this afternoon. Love the feel of these shoes light and comfortable I'm feeling a low round today!!! I hope..

Got my 4&5 irons re-gripped along with my 3 wedges (52, 56, 60) the same as the rest of my bag (GP Tour Velvet mid-size round). I used the great advice I got from THPers when I started a what grips on your wedges thread.

Another dozen of SR2 golf balls arrived at my door step today. Gotta mark them up with some "M" before my round tomorrow

Bought two golf gloves and the Vegas Golf Game.

Almost bought this, uh, 'swing aid' but decided against it.

IMG_20140710_195218.jpg

Received my blade & mallet Odyssey bucket putter covers today UPS.

I've been eyeballing one for a few days now, but today I decided to pull the trigger on a Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2.
$_12.JPG

I love the Anser head shape as it suits my eye and stroke well. The putter will need some TLC and should make for a fun project for me to bring back to life. I believe this now puts me into putting collector/problem territory, as I will have more than I can count on one hand.

:alien:

Last edited:
A sleeve of orange SuperSoft's and another Bionic Relax Grip glove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back