Lebron James Headed Back to Cleveland

This is funny

LMAO :laughing:

I think he made the right decision and now gives people a reason to think about visiting cleveland

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm just glad all of the heat fans will go back into hiding now.

I'm just glad all of the heat fans will go back into hiding now.
it's not hiding it's called the Beach or Golf Course :laughing:

I think that Houston will keep Parsons

Mavs offered him 3yr/46.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...-have-plan-b-ready-if-rockets-match-offer.ece

-----
The Mavericks called their bluff Thursday. Shortly after midnight, they signed Chandler Parsons to a three-year offer sheet worth $46 million. When it was reported later in the morning that Houston general manager Daryl Morey would match the offer, the Mavericks began investigating sign-and-trade possibilities.

When nothing could be worked out, the Mavericks went ahead and submitted the offer sheet to the Rockets by mid-afternoon. Houston will have until 11 p.m. Sunday to decide whether to match the deal.

“It’s just the price of NBA poker,” Mavericks president of basketball operations Donnie Nelson said. “You throw a card down, and you got three days to see if it’s going to get matched.”

There are other moving parts that could impact the decision.
The Rockets have made a maximum (or near-max) offer to Chris Bosh, who Thursday was waiting to see if Miami will keep LeBron James. If Bosh bolts to the Rockets, they believe they still would be able to match the Parsons offer, although they would have to find ways to slash payroll by getting rid of Omer Asik, Jeremy Lin and others.

Essentially, they would pare their roster down to Dwight Howard, James Harden, Bosh, Parsons and Patrick Beverley. They then would have to fill out the roster with minimum salaries.

If the Rockets don’t get Bosh, then they may be less inclined to step up for $46 million with Parsons. They could then use that money on another small forward, such as Paul Pierce or Trevor Ariza, and retain some financial flexibility for the future.
-------

Full Disclosure: I'm a Mavs homer.

I think the article was very well written and I can see why he is doing this

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

As for Miami, he was the only reason people actually cared. They will just go back to not caring.

Nice stereotyping Dev. Appreciate it.

I think he made the right decision and now gives people a reason to think about visiting cleveland

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Still not a good reason to ever visit Cleveland.

Kyrie is definitely an upgrade over an old DWade. I would love to see Cleveland make a run at Kevin Love.

Nice stereotyping Dev. Appreciate it.

Give me a break man. Miami is a notoriously HORRIBLE sports market. Lebron Wade and Bosh were the ONLY reasons anyone cared about the Heat. They arent going to be very good. It will be a ghost town in that arena. Thats not stereotyping, thats just based on history and facts.

I don't think he's saying that at all, if you read the article...

Why wouldn't they? He's bringing life back to town.

He ha the taste of winning in blood. He says the right things but after three years of not winning and his brand takes a hit, we will see what his tune is.

As for the fans, I just shake my head. He's back and you guys act like nothing ever happened. I don't understand it at all. But now I'll hear the hate coming out of south Florida so all is right in the NBA

I'll preface this statement with the fact that I don't care one lick about Lebron, the Caviliers, or the NBA. From just a casual NBA observer, the pressure that gets put on him from the media is immense. We were told he was the second coming out of HS and the media has not let him forget it. At every turn they look for failures more than achievements. This is just my opinion but if he doesn't win a title in Cleveland this time around his career will be labeled as a failure. No matter how points he scored or MVPs he wins, it will be considered by some to be a failure if he doesn't win a title.

That is a lot of pressure for one player to have.

Does he not talk to Riley? Surely Lebron must have told him yesterday when they met.

would you prefer a Dan Gilbert like letter

Give me a break man. Miami is a notoriously HORRIBLE sports market. Lebron Wade and Bosh were the ONLY reasons anyone cared about the Heat. They arent going to be very good. It will be a ghost town in that arena. Thats not stereotyping, thats just based on history and facts.

Lebron and Bosh weren't around in 2006. This town is not as rich and glamorous as most people think. $200 for a regular season game in the lower bowl most people can't afford. But of course we're the worst sports fans in the world. All this Miami hate is such a turn off here. I'm out.

Well, good for Cleveland and their fans. I think it will help LeBron moving forward and bottom line is...if he wants to retire and live anywhere near Akron in the future, this should help. Hopefully he gets a good team around him, so he has a shot like he wants.

Kevin Love, Irving and LeBron would be fun to watch, no doubt....if they can swing a deal.

Haha, 4 texts already in 30 minutes asking if I can get tickets

Riles didn't exactly break the bad news to the Knicks when he left. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't tell the Heat owner.

Lebron and Bosh weren't around in 2006. This town is not as rich and glamorous as most people think. $200 for a regular season game in the lower bowl most people can't afford. But of course we're the worst sports fans in the world. All this Miami hate is such a turn off here. I'm out.

I didnt say they were the worst fans. Its just a nature of the business. When a team isnt winning, the fans dont show up.

Manziel's still the best athlete in Ohio.

Back