#IceBucketChallenge

Ugh I'm not gonna get mine done in time. I'll donate and try to get it done tomorrow. Sorry Jen!

[youtube]http://youtu.be/ZgWkmOo-TBY[/youtube]

Hopefully the link is correct. If not I'll fix later this evening.

Ugh. That's cold.

Well done Seth! And nice #zoocrew call outs!

Laughing out loud at all these videos. Joe (jlukes) having to crawl into the garbage can and pull it back over himself because it was too heavy to lift was hilarious.

Loved yours Scott (SoxFan), but hated the T-shirt.

The best part of Jimmy's (Sixr4three5) was the little guy (smaller dog) hauling a$$ when the water came down on him and Jimmy. He wasn't ready for that. Can't wait to see your dad (Mad Dog) do this.

Barry (cpljohnst) all dressed up in his best golf duds and a crown was priceless.

Christian (Scarnici), I hope that cell phone for the underneath shot was in a water proof case! It was a nice touch though.

And my buddy Marc (troutbum). I lost it when your S.O. or whoever was filming started laughing and said "$hit! you forgot to take your hat off!"

Still can't view David's (fupresti) video. It gives me an error message and says try again later. Probably too many viewers. lol

As someone pointed out earlier, these are kind of stupid, but that's the whole point, and they are fun and raise money for some great charities.

Finally have it uploaded. My call outs are DawgDaddy, Golfbest and duece. You boys are now on the clock and have 24 hours to complete the challenge or donate $10 to my charity of choice ALS (http://www.alsa.org/donate/).

I am going to give the charity donations a little twist. For every thanks this post receives up to 25, I will donate $1 each to both ALS and Cookie's charity since he got me into this whole thing. Full disclosure: I actually had no problem getting selected for this as I saw it as an opportunity to raise a little money for ALS research.

Probably the only time in my life I have asked to give money away, but help me get at least 10 more "thanks" on my #IceBucketChallenge video post to get to my max donation.

So much awesome in tonight's vids. And i want to thank TroutBum for the loudest out loud laugh I have had yet....the camera persons reaction was awesome! Haha!

Laughing out loud at all these videos.

Loved yours Scott (SoxFan), but hated the T-shirt.

Had to rep my screen name with a matching shirt and cooler!

Ugh. That's cold.

Link doesn't work, Seth, but cutting and pasting the url does. Great video, partner.

Ugh. That's cold.

Nicely done. I should have thought to take my glasses off before I did mine haha.

Nice videos tonight boys!! Trout love the Miss's reaction!!

I think I'm going to have to help Maddog pull this one off. Someone needs to call out my boy Keegs!! Had I caught Andy getting called out before mine, Keegs I'd came right for you buddy!

Challenge accepted and completed JM, thank you.

Parshooter36(AndyV), KC720, and Coers, you guys are up lol the charity should you choose not to accept this challenge is Wounded warriors. Have fun fellas!

Damn you Marc! I got called out by Tyler already and I will get this done tomorrow ( been stuck at work).

Great job Barry and Marc and thanks for accepting. Why has #Chad not been called out and why did I only call out two? :banghead:

JM

Recording didn't go so smoothly, so need to do some editing. But here's some proof that this did get done.

You are awesome Buck! Sorry I haven't been around lately but I'm been a workaholic working on our renovation project. I was just told about you calling me out today but my bucket is full of thinset at the moment. :) I will do what I can asap but it might be a few days. I've enjoyed watching some of the videos today. Funny stuff! I miss golf and you guys! I'll be back soon!

Buck asked me to upload and post this for him.

Dude he's getting huge! I wish I had amanda keep the video go he went nuts after started spazzing out around the yard lol. I should have done it in a Puma outfit so Winchell could have worn the same one in his!!

I see how it is. Challenge accepted sir

Here's the video. Thanks, cap, for this great "team building activity". I knew I couldn't get much in because my niece and nephew were itching to dump the water (they actually gathered up the ice again to make the last bucket), so here goes: If I play you on day 1, you're up. Dan already did it, so that leaves AMart, Hawk, and 441 - I've lost track of who's done this already. My charity of choice is Golf Fights Cancer (http://www.golffightscancer.org/).

Truth be told, this was actually a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be,

Great job checkered and sox fan!!! Thanks for playing gents!

Great job checkered and sox fan!!! Thanks for playing gents!

Please make sure you thank my video post. I have vowed to match the thanks on that post dollar for dollar with donations to both of our charities up to $25 each. Think I am only lacking 3 more thanks to hit the max.

Here's the video. Thanks, cap, for this great "team building activity". I knew I couldn't get much in because my niece and nephew were itching to dump the water (they actually gathered up the ice again to make the last bucket), so here goes: If I play you on day 1, you're up. Dan already did it, so that leaves AMart, Hawk, and 441 - I've lost track of who's done this already. My charity of choice is Golf Fights Cancer (http://www.golffightscancer.org/).

Truth be told, this was actually a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be,

Matt, was that your wife that was laughing so hard and doing the filming? She has a great laugh! Well done, partner.

Look at new Pete (Matt) with the triple buckets... I think whoever was filming was having way too much fun with this.

Back