The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I can't even begin to imagine what the range Friday morning is going to be like lol, the anticipation is beginning to build quite a bit now and I actually felt a few butterflies last night. It's going to be great to meet and see everyone.

THPMC was the only thing I thought about in yesterday's round. It was steamy and dripping wet hot! I too had some butterflies Marc. Haded out now for another league round and then it's pretty much turned off due to pre-trip commitments. IT IS TIME!

JM

THPMC was the only thing I thought about in yesterday's round. It was steamy and dripping wet hot! I too had some butterflies Marc. Haded out now for another league round and then it's pretty much turned off due to pre-trip commitments. IT IS TIME!

JM

Haha glad you had some too makes me feel a little better.

According to the calendar on my iPhone...next week is Morgan Cup week. Nine days out until THPers start to descent on Pawley's Island. It's crazy to think that's it's here. All the hard work (lessons, driving range in the snow, putting on BirdieBalls, beating balls into a net in the basement/garage, late night/early morning practice sessions, 36 hole match-play marathons) will be on display.

My favorite quote from Bill Parcells: "This is why you do all that $hit!"

I can't wait to see how bright 40 THP Rockstars can shine. Enjoy the ride.

According to the calendar on my iPhone...next week is Morgan Cup week. Nine days out until THPers start to descent on Pawley's Island. It's crazy to think that's it's here. All the hard work (lessons, driving range in the snow, putting on BirdieBalls, beating balls into a net in the basement/garage, late night/early morning practice sessions, 36 hole match-play marathons) will be on display.

My favorite quote from Bill Parcells: "This is why you do all that $hit!"

I can't wait to see how bright 40 THP Rockstars can shine. Enjoy the ride.

That was awesome Pete! You will be missed bro!

JM

Yes, they playing part. Poorly worded.

JM

I want to start packing already!

Fellas, I just wanted to pop in (Once again) and congratulate you on making it! this is your last full week before #THPMC, I've played with few of you,and followed along with the rest on your journeys to this point.
I imagine, like a few have said, that this event may have put a strain on your lives at home. Maybe even extended family, work, social, etc.
Thank you for all the work you've done! I am sure your chomping at the bit to show off your hard work.

As an outsider looking in, I appreciate all those who took time to answer my (and others) questions.

I hope everyone arrives safely, shows up ready to rock the event, plays without injury.

May the best team win the #THPMC, but remember guys you are all winners!

Thanks for all the discussions CJ and our match play rounds.

Thanks for all the discussions CJ and our match play rounds.

I wish we could tee it up another time before the Morgan Cup, but I know you're going to do great!

Love talking to you about the event and your prep!

Love getting the "guest list" PM. Looking forward to meeting not only the MC brothers and volunteers that I haven't met before, but the loved ones that will be giving their support to the event as well. Yet another wonderful part of this amazing event.

I'm excited that we are so close to the event. My Albatross guys have been working hard during this process, and I am really looking forward to seeing their hard work pay off next weekend, along with enjoying the camaraderie that is built each Morgan Cup.

I would like to note something, and this is something I've asked my guys to do: I know android has it, and I'm sure apple does as well -- Download the Rules of Golf app and read through the quick guide to the rules of golf.. I am not claiming that everyone is going to be a stickler for the rules, but based on my history of playing golf, there's usually only one person in a foursome who genuinely grasps the rulebook and can tell you accurately where drops are, etc. Also, you never want to get called for a penalty in a tight match, but may as well read up to make sure it can't happen, right?

Enjoy the final week of prep, guys!

My Morgan Cup prep is coming to an end with my final 18 holes of golf being played this Saturday. Just finished up 54 holes of golf this weekend with some THP'ers and I am really happy where my game is at heading into the MC week. This has been one heck of a ride once again this year boys. The pot of gold is within reach now!

Oddly enough I downloaded that just before I left town so I could make sure I was fresh on the rules.

I'd recommend everybody download or get their hands on them just so they know the difference between red and yellow for example.

Oddly enough I downloaded that just before I left town so I could make sure I was fresh on the rules.

I'd recommend everybody download or get their hands on them just so they know the difference between red and yellow for example.
I had it downloaded already but never ready the quick start guide. The diagrams are really helpful knowing where you can drop.

just remember no cell phones allowed during competition. Brushing up on the rules is a good idea.

just remember no cell phones allowed during competition. Brushing up on the rules is a good idea.
Fantastic point. Going to be some crudely drawn sketches on the back of my hand...

This will actually be helpful.

No one will be able to call in penalties to the MC tour office.

:whodoesthatnonsense?:

9 of these beauties showed up in the mail today. Team DotCom, are you ready?

uploadfromtaptalk1405376889767.jpg

Flight delayed...time for some 2013 MC Coverage. Just to think I'll be watching myself in a few weeks...Priceless

Put out on Twitter by Harry.

@HarryArnettCG: Hey @HashtagChad isn't this about the time of year when we get excited about signing that new young stud, Morgan Cuppers?

Back