#IceBucketChallenge

#IceBucketChallenge

Thanks Barry for calling him me out!! http://youtu.be/T3wXS1GWqaY I call Shane Posey, Rancey Sparks, & Josh Miller. You're on the clock or donate $10 to the March of Dimes. Good luck and enjoy fellas!!

Working on mine now! Trying to figure out who's left to call out!

3aquvaba.jpg

My Ice Bucket execution...I mean challenge...is in two parts. My camera man had challenges. Needless to say I fired him.

My call outs are RobWedge,PhillyGolfguy and....wait for it...Ole Grey!!!

My charity is National Network to End Domestic Violence (NNEDV)

Http://Youtu.be/cngD7TgMgU4

Http://YouTube.be/EaK7KebhdbU

I thought you were my buddy Lee? :confused2: I was sliding right under the radar until you came along.... :beat-up:

Great "execution" LeeB and great call out of Ole Gray! :clapp:

Ole Gray and Kelly Bo had better get that woodshed ice making machine jump started!

I'll show ya a woodshed machine when ya bring ya arse up to Lane Creek. :bomb:

Notice: I will be taking part in this festivity however we were extremely busy getting dirty and sweaty this weekend working on our new/old home. The freaking ice would have probably felt pretty good right around 1:00 p.m. today after the tile dust I had sucked up my nose. :bulgy-eyes:

Ok Lee. Just for you sweety. I'll get er done asap :thumb:

I'll show ya a woodshed machine when ya bring ya arse up to Lane Creek. :bomb:

Get a bucket full for Dawg also. I spared you on my call outs but had to get my buddy Randy in on the reindeer games.

Well it was 100 degrees and it was still ------cold! Triplebogietim, Captdru and dtak, your up. Wounded Warrior project is my charity. Thanks wardf for the challenge!

Thanks for the call out Phil! Lol! I really dont like the idea of dumping of ice cold water on myself. Reminds me of when I got pushed into a swimming pool in 30 degree weather. Not a fun experience. So, instead, I will double my donation to Wounded Warriors. I will donate in the next day or so and let you know when I have completed the donation.

I thought you were my buddy Lee? :confused2: I was sliding right under the radar until you came along.... :beat-up:
:thumb:

We are OG ... I didn't want you to feel left out or KellyBo to have to go through this by her lonesome!

FYI It wasn't a figure of speech or cliche when I said it takes your breath away. As soon as that water hit my head I could feel every last molecule of oxygen leave my body. It took a few deep breaths to get it back.

Get ready!

It's been a fun thread to follow. And it's for some great causes.

I know you got called out. Did you ever do it?
I got into the thread late, some videos I couldn't see,I must've missed it, who dare challenged me?!?!

Sorry for the skim did smallville ever do his or donate?

I got into the thread late, some videos I couldn't see,I must've missed it, who dare challenged me?!?!

It was a few days ago. I dont remember who it was. And no Smalls hasnt done his either 441.

Sorry for the skim did smallville ever do his or donate?

Have not seen any signs of smallville in the thread at all.

Come to think of it, I believe there are quite a few people that were called out that disappeared from this thread...

Have not seen any signs of smallville in the thread at all.

Come to think of it, I believe there are quite a few people that were called out that disappeared from this thread...

Cough cough ...... Winchell

Here ya go Trout Bum and THP!!! Tonight I nominated Hawk, Bhilln, and DcBrad. You guys have 48 hrs to do this challenge for you can donate $10 to the Wounded Warrior Project.

Here ya go Trout Bum and THP!!! Tonight I nominated Hawk, Bhilln, and DcBrad. You guys have 48 hrs to do this challenge for you can donate $10 to the Wounded Warrior Project.

Where's the video?

Scott (Sox Fan), called me out over the weekend. In my defense my wife and I were out of town, but be that as it may, I will pony up to Scott's charity (ALS) and match that donation with another to golfinff's Help Extinguish Hunter Syndrome charity.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

I suppose we are running out of folks that check in here to do this much longer

Back