#IceBucketChallenge

We are missing milehighgolfer and eaglesvsfalcons that were called out. Time to shoot them a text I guess lol

Investigate what, a giant bucket for of ice water, above your head?

Doesn't matter now. Coers just called him out too.

Son of a biscuit.

Yes I did, and maybe he can do a dual ice bucket.

I believe that is appropriate since he bailed on his other one.

We have had had a rough couple of days being I'll but are feeling better and will be completing shortly.

Great job Andrew!

Here ya go Trout Bum and THP!!! Tonight I nominated Hawk, Bhilln, and DcBrad. You guys have 48 hrs to do this challenge for you can donate $10 to the Wounded Warrior Project.

Great job Coers!!!

You guys find who nominated me the first time and will gladly donate double to their charity and do two buckets. #challenge

Castor Hades

Here we go!

Challenging my partner in #TheKing, Freddie, my partner in the Lake Charles Invitational Barberakb, and my good buddy Just_Hacking!

Charity is the Boys and Girls Club of Acadiana in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Donate here: http://www.bgcacadiana.com/donate-today

Love the slo-mo Josh. Nice job!

Ok here it is...a few disclaimers.

1. Due to some transportation issues today neither one of us was home to stock up on ice so I only had part of 2 trays.

2. Sure glad it was 20* cooler than normal.

3. As you will hear my kids enjoyed this too much.

http://youtu.be/UHAfYRAEquY

Ahh, so now I know why ddec said something about this. I'll do this tomorrow.

Crap.

Great job MT.. Love the two angles and slow motion!

Thanks for the call out Phil! Lol! I really dont like the idea of dumping of ice cold water on myself. Reminds me of when I got pushed into a swimming pool in 30 degree weather. Not a fun experience. So, instead, I will double my donation to Wounded Warriors. I will donate in the next day or so and let you know when I have completed the donation.

Guys/gals just wanted to thank Capt
For his donation as he has already completed it!

Back