2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

Thanks volunteers! Your hard work is appreciated.

JM

These six will work their tails off in the heat to capture every pivotal moment of the 2014 MC. The hours of video JB must go through will be epic. Lots of story lines this year and all captured by the MC6.

Stand and give these guys a hand!

I'm sure I speak for the rest of the volunteers in saying that we are just as excited to get up there and get started as you guys are. I cannot wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say it now I will make my rounds thanking these six guys on multiple occasions. Too say that these guys will be busy and happy doing it is an understatement.

2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

All the MC teams have a goal & so do we I want to this group of volunteers be the best ever & follow JB & GG's instructions to the fullest. I want to make sure that when the Sunday singles matches are done, there is so much great footage it's ridiculous.

Whatever is asked of me I will do with 100% dedication knowing in the end I gave my best. I want to lead by example and I know the other volunteers will give the same effort.

I can't wait to get there, reunite with friends, make new ones & leave with a lifetime of memories.

Thank you to the volunteers. Giving selflessly of your time so that others can experience this event through coverage, and helping make this weekend extra special for the 40 competitors, you embody the best things about this community.

For those if us who will be following at home and later watching the video, I can't thank the volunteers enough for the job they signed up for.

This is such an outstanding group this year. It really is cool to see you guys just as excited as the participants.

I am so thankful for the group of guys spending their time to come down and be a huge part of this event as volunteers this year. I can't wait to meet you guys.

Weve got a great group of volunteers and I am happy that I get a chance to meet them and share this experience with them.

These sanctioned six will make the event come a live. Thank you in advance for all that you will be doing!

I know we had some changes since the original volunteers were announced. By my best effort these are the guys that I will team up with to make sure the 2014 THPMC is covered from beginning to end. Can't wait to meet these guys:

tpluff
T2GRN18
OrangeHog
GregDan
KnightLightPro

This is going to be fun!!!

The participants are going to put on one hell of a show, you'll be there to witness it first hand, and its your job to bring it to us!

I like that list. Looking forward to meeting those of you I haven't met before. You guys are going to rock this.

You guys are going to kill it (as long as you dont run around filming with tripod in the air), really appreciative of the sacrifices you are all making to be there and I look forward to hanging out with all of you in just a few short days.

I know we had some changes since the original volunteers were announced. By my best effort these are the guys that I will team up with to make sure the 2014 THPMC is covered from beginning to end. Can't wait to meet these guys:

tpluff
T2GRN18
OrangeHog
GregDan
KnightLightPro

And I get to play with you cats come Thursday afternoon at True Blue. Win/Win!!! Looking forward to it boys! We do have a few things to go over like which side is my better side, when I prefer to be interviewed, who does my interviews, etc. We'll get it all knocked out during the 18! :D

And I get to play with you cats come Thursday afternoon at True Blue. Win/Win!!! Looking forward to it boys! We do have a few things to go over like which side is my better side, when I prefer to be interviewed, who does my interviews, etc. We'll get it all knocked out during the 18! :D

I'll play in your group in the afternoon Big Time. Would love to tee it up with you again. Gonna be a great weekend.

I will be working on a welcome letter with info regarding the weekend. That will go out to all volunteers sometime this week.

Looking forward to helping out GG.

Man. Just one week away. To say I am pumped to be in this esteemed group of guys is an understatement. I am really liking forward to the weekend and working my butt off to bring the best of the best to the world.

Just one more week fellas, it's Morgan Cup week!

tpluff
T2GRN18
OrangeHog
GregDan
KnightLightPro

No doubt in my mind that the members on this list will bring the best coverage ever of a Morgan Cup! Thanks for making the trek to Myrtle guys, your selflessness does not go unappreciated.

tpluff
T2GRN18
OrangeHog
GregDan
KnightLightPro

you guys rock!

Im pretty sure my lefty side is my better side ha ha. I cant wait to meet all of the volunteers. Really looking forward to it

That is a fine fine list. Every single one of the people on the list is such an amazing part of THP and are going to be such a huge part of the Morgan Cup. Cant wait to see all of you guys next week.

Just another round of applause for the 6 volunteers that will be working their tails off not only to make this the best event it can be for the participants, but also working to bring the show to us to follow along!

Thanks guys!!

Back