Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

I don't know what it is but I have a feeling that Puma is doing things a little "different" this year. We know that apparel is being provided by Puma but also know that our sizes haven't been requested yet.

Things that make you go hmmm and get the old noggin racing!

Do Puma shirts fit true to size or do they run a little smaller because of a sports cut? #i'mfat

Do Puma shirts fit true to size or do they run a little smaller because of a sports cut? #i'mfat

The Lux line seems to be more of a euro cut. The rest is pretty true to size from what I have found.

Ok cool thanks Erik.

Sizes in, I'm pretty freaking excited to see what Puma hooks is up with, I've not doubt it'll be awesome!

Same here buddy, sizes sent and I can't wait to see what scripting they have planned for us.

Their offerings have changed a ton over the last year and I've been really digging some of the classic colors they are pushing lately.

Curious to see if I'm asked to rock the flat bill. :)

Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Was so happy to get my sizes in. Puma is definitely going to take good care of us and I can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed fellas, the apparel is something I've been most excited about and anticipating!

Cobra staffers. Tomorrow morning you will be getting a PM from your tour rep. It is very important that you respond to that PM with in a few hours to the best of your ability. We understand that that is not always a convenience but it's very important in this instance.

We will be sending apparel choices to you. PUMA wants you to decide on some amazing outfits. You will NOT have to work together as they do not want you all wearing the same apparel each day.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.

Oh boy. Cobra staffers just perked up. Can't wait to see your apparel choices!

Yeah I'm awake now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in, I can do this.

Ecstatic to get to pick this out myself!

I like that Cobra is once again letting their staffers pick their apparel.

PUMA wants you to decide on some amazing outfits. You will NOT have to work together as they do not want you all wearing the same apparel each day.
How cool is this?!

Cobra staffers. Tomorrow morning you will be getting a PM from your tour rep. It is very important that you respond to that PM with in a few hours to the best of your ability. We understand that that is not always a convenience but it's very important in this instance.

We will be sending apparel choices to you. PUMA wants you to decide on some amazing outfits. You will NOT have to work together as they do not want you all wearing the same apparel each day.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.

I am so freaking excited and happy right now.

Seriously.

Cannot wait to see all of the different combos puma puts together

Pretty cool you get to pick your own outfits

Picking your own duds? Awwwww yeaaaahhh

So sweet. I will likely not have any computer access until noon by will try to get this in asap.

So cool Puma is letting their staffers pick, that type of customization in the styling is awesome!

I'm not even a staffer and I'm super excited for this. One of the coolest perks to being a Cobra Staffer for sure.

Now that's pretty cool. Picking your own wardrobe is awesome.

I look forward to seeing what everyone picks when it is time to reveal.

Loved that from last year and going to be great again this year!!!

Back